LAWCOSTER is a LegalTech startup creating the first of its kind platform for procurement of legal services in the B2B market based on the open tender procedure. Our aim is to break the hegemony of large law firms and un-transparent price formation by providing business clients with tools to answer the questions "how to find suitable law firms" and "how to choose the best one".
Where we are at the moment:
- got our MVP product (V1) build and tested on a pilot set of customers
- received a lot of positive feedback, as well as a number of constructive suggestions
- working on the product V2 and looking to run a customer test during the next 2-3 months
- working on a partnership with an agency that will channel clients to us.
We are preparing for the next phase, where you will be helping the Founding Team with the following agenda:
- Analyse our business model from various dimensions, look into any options available and help us calibrate the model accordingly
- Analyse the customer feedbacks and help us steer the product in the direction so as to address those
- Look into the business development opportunities and help us create a strong and viable roadmap (target customer, channels, geographies etc)
- Support the alignment of the business development agenda with the development of our operational capability
We are looking at you as one of the key players supplementing and directing the Founding Team and the product agenda, which naturally has the opportunity to become the CEO once the current phase proves the business model.
Our key requirements are:
- experience from startup engagements (2yrs+)
- management experience on the business development level which ranges from product and technology to people and financial planning (2yrs+)
- business and product development lessons learned from your startup engagements (looking for tangible examples)
- analytical mindset, decision making based on evidence
We are offering a combination of fixed (based on your experience and the level of engagement) and variable compensation (based on KPIs) at this stage of the project.
Your place of work will be remote for the near future, ideally in Russia within 2hrs from the Moscow time zone.