We're on a mission to help people live happier, healthier, and more rewarding Lyfes. 😇
We all want to lead a balanced lifestyle; with healthy minds and bodies, whilst treating ourselves to new and exciting experiences, however, most of us struggle to achieve even one out of those three. We have created an ecosystem of individuals (Lyfers), businesses and suppliers to generate significant value for all three sides of the market, whilst allowing individuals to genuinely live happier, healthier, and more rewarding Lyfes.
More about Lyfe
We have two sides to the business: Lyfe Wellbeing and Lyfe Rewards.
Lyfe Wellbeing: A wellbeing technology platform that enables companies to source high-quality wellbeing providers, book sessions, gamify employee engagement and report on the impact.
Lyfe Rewards: Rewards technology that we sell into banks, employee benefits platforms, airlines, newspapers & membership clubs. We sign up restaurants and retailers and promote them on our channels in exchange for commission on Lyfers' purchases. We also promote merchants on two of our own channels - LUX Rewards, and the Lyfe Wellbeing platform.
How we work
It's incredibly important that we practice what we preach, and hire people who want to work hard, but also enjoy their experience at Lyfe and are rewarded for their efforts. We are proud to be a flexible employer, allowing any of our employees to work remotely and flexible hours to fit around their personal lives. We are a results and mission driven business.
What we're looking for
Lyfe is looking for an entrepreneurial minded individual to manage signed merchants on the rewards side of our business.
We partner with banks and online publishers to feature our merchants to higher spenders and more corporate customers, on a commission only basis. We also manage our own channels and feature our merchants here too - a premium rewards app in the hospitality space (LUX Rewards), and a workplace wellbeing platform (Lyfe Wellbeing).
You will be our first rewards account manager hire and so will have autonomy to shape the role and build processes that support our long term relationships with merchants. We are quickly building our merchant catalogue and are already working with small retailers right through to global brands within travel, business products & services, luxury retailers, consumer products and more!
As a Lyfe Rewards Customer Success / Account Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Develop and expand relationships with our signed merchants (our restaurants and retailers) to ensure their long term success with Lyfe
- Identify opportunities for Lyfe merchants to feature on our network of publishers and maximise their exposure to our high spender and corporate audiences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to ensure that merchants are live on the relevant channels, and are given the exposure they deserve
- Lead the monthly reporting to merchants, sharing key results, new opportunities, and managing the success of each merchant
- Be the face and voice of Lyfe Rewards for our merchants
- Willing to get stuck in - whilst this role involves a lot of people skills, you will also be responsible for generating reports and completing some administrative tasks
- Achieve a high retention rate / build long term relationships with our merchants through clear and consistent communication and regular account reviews
Qualifications & Traits
- 2+ years experience working in customer success / account management type role
- Entrepreneurial problem solving mindset
- Resourceful go-getter attitude
- You’re a good communicator and a team player – you see the team’s success as your own
- You have excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inconsistencies or inaccuracies in data. You take your time to get things right first time
- Proven record of building and managing customer success processes and systems - this will be your space to craft and own!
- You like working in a fast paced environment and want a challenge!
- You're a 'people person' and enjoy meeting new people and building relationships quickly
- 25 days holiday exclusive of Bank Holidays
- Flexible working - both in terms of location, and hours. We pride ourselves on our flexible approach to work, and truly mean it. We're results driven.
- Subsidised access to our rewards and wellbeing catalogue
- Join an exciting and growing startup that's sure to keep you on your toes!
How to Apply
If this role sounds exciting to you, email us at the email provide with:
- Please include the role's title in your subject line 📧
- Please attach your CV
- Please create a 30 - 60 second video introducing yourself, briefly outlining what you can bring to the role, and saying hey! 📽