Job Title: Senior Pricing Analyst
Reporting to: Data & Analytics Manager
Location: Scale Space Building, 1st Floor, 58 Wood Lane, London W12 7RZ
Liberis are the leading global provider of embedded business finance and are proud to have delivered more than £500 million in funding to SMEs across the UK, EU and US.
We’ve been pioneering embedded finance since 2007 and over the years, we’ve worked in partnership with banks, SaaS providers, payment processors, checkout providers, and even the UK government – providing all they need to offer easy and frictionless revenue-based finance solutions to their SME customers through our API-powered funding platform.
We are in a very exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, with teams based in London, Nottingham, USA and Scandinavia. As we continue to grow we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join us to reshape business finance.
We are proud to have been included in The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 as one of the 100 fastest growing FinTechs in the UK for two years running.
We are Data & Analytics and our mission is to turbocharge Liberis’ growth through great data, top-quality analytics, and highly intelligent pricing. We work very closely with all areas of the business across a variety of operational and strategic initiatives.
We are currently a team of 4 based in London and we are now looking for a Pricing Analyst to join us on this journey.
Who are you?
You are someone that is excited by the prospect of a challenge, appreciate autonomy and the space to generate your own ideas. We want to be joined by someone that is passionate about building great solutions and inspiring others to do the same. You understand the value of pricing to a business and the competitive advantage it can bring when used in the right way.
You have experience working in pricing within the financial or fintech industry, ideally with exposure to a variety of products – and you want the opportunity to work on growth-orientated and rapidly changing pricing projects.
- You will help to drive a new, highly proactive, pricing strategy
- You will take ownership of:
- The NPV and Pricing creation tools; with the opportunity to re-design anything that isn’t optimal
- Pricing reporting – against assumptions, inputs, and governance
- Operational maintenance of pricing, including exception requests
- Deliver pricing for new partners, new countries, and pricing refreshes
- Work closely with our product development team to price up new initiatives
- Work closely with our Partnership and Commercial teams to develop our definition of success for pricing and the strategies to achieve it
- Evolve our pricing approach & data architecture (in collaboration with our BI and Tech teams) so we can minimise operational, ineffective, or repetitive work
We think you’ll need
- Experience working within a pricing role within the fintech or finance space
- To have worked with NPV/IRR or other pricing models
- Fluency in excel, database tools such as SQL, and one or more of the common data science languages (Python preferred)
- Very strong mathematical capabilities; and a solid understanding of statistical analysis a plus.
- Ability to synthesize numerous data-backed conclusions into a succinct story that clearly identifies the main drivers and recommended action steps
- Comfort with, and even passion for, having the data prove your hypotheses wrong
- To be highly intellectually curious and have a solid commercial and strategic understanding
*We are continually building on our values-driven and culturally diverse community and encourage applications from all candidates irrespective of gender, race, age, sexual-orientation, or background.
What we can offer you
- Company wellbeing programme – running club, nutritionist sessions, free fruit and healthy snacks, mental health framework
- Health insurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Flu jabs
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Financial wellbeing initiatives
- Salary sacrifice schemes for Cycle to Work and Technology purchases
- Season Ticket Loan
- Charitable giving
- Generous holiday entitlement including an extra 3 days holiday to cover the
- Flexible working
- Team away days
- Regular company socials
What happens next?
Think this sounds like the right next move for you? If you’re not completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, get in touch! Humility is a wonderful thing and we are interested in hearing about what you can add to Liberis. You can reach us at email@example.com - we look forward to chatting with you!
Please note that unfortunately Liberis is unable to provide visa sponsorship to candidates without full rights to work within the UK (Tier 2 or Tier 5). This is something we are looking in to and hope to be able to offer this option in the future, though kindly request that candidates only apply if they have full rights to work in the UK.