Please provide a cover letter explaining why you feel you are right for the role. CV's without a personalised cover letter will not be considered.
Why have NHS workers not been given adequate PPE in the fight against COVID-19?
Why did Volkswagen lie to 11 million people about their car emissions?
Why did it take a decade for 555 falsely accused sub-postmasters to obtain justice?
Why are 2 million people still waiting for dangerous cladding to be removed from their properties?
Why are approximately 80 million Americans exposed to poisonous drinking water?
… because as individuals they do not have the power to stand up against the organisations that commit these crimes. Until Now.
About Find Others
Find Others addresses the increasing need to hold organisations and governments to account for injustices that often impact thousands of individuals, from human rights abuses to privacy breaches. Seeking justice as an individual is daunting and often unattainable, we enable victims to easily unite to become a more powerful force, easing the burden and forming a more compelling legal case. Find Others also provides solicitors with the much-needed tools to effectively manage large class action cases all the way through to courts or mediation. The platform has been designed with accessibility and transparency at the forefront and will be completely free for the general public to use.
Find Others is supported and funded by the Solicitors Regulation Authority along with private angel investors. We are building a formidable platform with some awesome technology and we're looking for talented people like you to help us grow and make the world a better place.
Chief Marketing Officer
If you’re just looking for a ‘job’, this isn’t the place for you. We only want to work with people who are passionate about what they do, and strive to make the world a better place.
At Find Others, we are a small but tenacious team. We have built a platform capable of delivering positive change, now we need you to put it in the hands of those who need it.
We’re looking for a hands-on Chief Marketing Officer, who can take us from startup to household name.
- Lead and scale Find Others marketing department - take us from startup to household name.
- Retain a strong focus on working with our users to deliver powerful campaigns, start movements and help people obtain justice.
- To organise, run and oversee impactful campaigns that Find Others champion. These could be lobbying the government for political change, or campaigning to achieve legal redress for victims of injustices.
- Leading on both B2C and B2B marketing strategies.
- Building the marketing team and training junior marketers to work alongside you.
- Drive user acquisition and revenue by combining social media marketing with traditional PR outreach.
- Create annual forecasts and budgets, and closely monitor progress and performance.
- Optimise reporting/marketing analytics and forming strategies based on evidence.
- Work with other departments to develop processes and work on product pipelines.
- Build a network of partnerships with complimentary organisations, consumer advocates and grassroots activists.
- Liaise with media, host events and build communities around the causes we support.
- Report progress to the board and investors.
- 8+ years marketing experience, with experience building and leading high performing teams.
- Demonstrable campaigning experience.
- Experience in raising awareness and media relations.
- Strong people management skills.
- Extensive experience in building demand for new services.
- Analytical and data driven approach.
- Think creatively and be able to design and deliver unique, smart and engaging marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communicator and ability to act as media spokesperson.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have empathy for those in difficult situations.
- Have worked for a startup and taken it from pre-launch to market.
- Have an interest in the political landscape.
- Be able to maintain professional standards when political or ethical issues arise (Find Others embraces freedom of speech, and this means that our users may not always share our opinions).
- Be very passionate about access to justice, social justice and generally making the world a better place.
- Be knowledgable about the legal sector and group litigation.
- Understand what motivates people to be activists and to stand-up against injustice.
- Enjoy working in a hands-on, fast-paced, startup environment.
- Enjoy responsibility and have a pro-active mentality.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Have a well established PR network.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- Employee share scheme.
- Remote working.
- Immediate start.
Join a startup and shape your future.