Talent Acquisition Specialist - Technology
Reporting to: Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: Scale Space Building, 1st Floor, 58 Wood Lane, London W12 7RZ
We’ve been pioneering embedded finance since 2007 and over the years, we’ve worked in partnership with banks, SaaS providers, payment processors, checkout providers, and even the UK government – providing all they need to offer easy and frictionless revenue-based finance solutions to their SME customers through our API-powered funding platform.
We are in a very exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, with teams based in London, Nottingham, USA and Scandinavia. As we continue to grow we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join us to reshape business finance.
We are proud to have been included in The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 as one of the 100 fastest growing FinTechs in the UK for two years running.
Who we are
We are the People & Talent team. We sit at the heart of the business; enabling Liberis to be phenomenal place to work.
There are currently 7 of us based in the UK that cover the full global people lifecycle. Our mission is to attract and retain the exceptional people we need to achieve our ambitious growth targets. We are now looking for an additional Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us on this journey and focus on building out a world class Technology function.
Who are you?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will drive full end-to-end recruitment lifecycle activities across multiple Technology teams, supporting key stakeholders in defining their hiring priorities and guiding them in the design and execution of a robust and thorough selection process. You will place equal emphasis on creating the best possible candidate experience; listening to what they are telling you and ultimately placing them in a role that meets their ambitions, while ensuring a seamless process from start to finish. As our business scales, and our hiring approaches evolve, you will have the opportunity to shape and improve what we do and how we do it.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for a wide variety of roles within our Technology function, in the UK and globally as we scale
- Building strong relationships with your hiring managers and advising them on best practice to continuously improve our recruitment processes
- Defining sourcing strategies across online and social; leveraging your own network and our employer brand to effectively drive a direct-first recruitment philosophy
- Owning the candidate experience, ensuring that they receive prompt feedback and are kept up to date on the progress of their applications and representing company culture as their first point-of-contact
- Maintaining effective communication throughout the recruitment process with your hiring managers; keeping them up-to-date with all developments
- Be data-driven in your approach to recruitment – developing and using recruitment metrics that allow you to take ownership of your business areas and advise from a position of expertise
- Work with the broader People & Talent team to design and execute scalable, inclusive talent processes and build our employer brand as Liberis transitions into a high-growth period
What we think you need?
- You will have previous Technology recruitment experience either in an in-house position or relevant experience from an agency setting
- You are an effective and confident communicator, equally at home dealing with internal senior stakeholders as you are with prospective candidates at all levels
- You are a natural relationship builder with the ability to engage, influence and advise on recruitment in your business areas
- You will have the ability to thrive in an autonomous role - effectively sourcing, screening and selecting the best possible candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds and guiding them through the recruitment process
- You relish the opportunity of working in a fast-paced environment and deal confidently with ambiguity and changing priorities
- You have a genuine interest in learning about other business areas and partnering effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ideally you will have experience with Greenhouse or a similar in-house ATS
Think this sounds like the right next move for you? If you’re not completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, get in touch! Humility is a wonderful thing and we are interested in hearing about what you can add to Liberis. You can reach us at email@example.com - we look forward to chatting with you!
Please note that unfortunately Liberis is unable to provide visa sponsorship to candidates without full rights to work within the UK (Tier 2 or Tier 5). This is something we are looking in to and hope to be able to offer this option in the future, though kindly request that candidates only apply if they have full rights to work in the UK.