KeyNest is an award-winning travel tech startup whose mission is to facilitate Airbnb key handovers worldwide. The KeyNest network is made of thousands of local shops across the world, where Airbnb hosts and property managers can securely store their keys so that their new tenants/guests/cleaners/contractors can pick them up whenever is convenient.
As a global partner of Airbnb, we have checked in more than 1,000,000 guests across 500 cities on three continents. Our team is the heart of soul of this business and its continued global expansion. We’re looking for an Operations Manager to continue and accelerate our growth in Germany.
- Recruit new stores to join the KeyNest partner programme, in person and over the phone
- Liaise with our customers to find the best suitable partner
- Train and/or mystery shop our partner stores where required
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of our product offering to customers
- Help provide excellent support for our customers
Who we are looking for
- Excellent communication and outgoing personality
- Fluency in German is required
- Pro-active, self-motivated and work well in a team environment style
- Excellent English, knowledge of other languages a plus
What we offer
- Unique chance to make your mark in a well-funded, dynamic & fast-growing start-up shaking up the sharing economy
- Opportunity to work within a young, international and highly ambitious team
- Unlimited support from our London head office
- You can choose to be based either in our HQ in London or our office in Paris. There is also the possibility to work remotely from Germany.