Welcome to Virti, we can’t wait to meet our newest members of the Customer Success team. Virti has grown hugely during the past 12 months and we now need talented individuals to bring our fledgling Customer Success team to scale. The Customer Success Managers are responsible for the customer journey from onboarding to renewal and upselling.
- Support our customers. At the heart of this role is the need to roll up your sleeves and get involved with Virti customers.
- Contribute to building and improving CX based systems and processes. Virti has built a great customer success playbook, we know this can be even better. The Customer Success Managers will be responsible for improving our systems and processes as a department and integrating these across the whole Virti team resulting in an outstanding experience for all our customers.
- Grow the customer. The Customer Success team needs people who know how to build an implementation plan and guide the customer through it to success as a first step. Equally important is the ability to nurture the account into further growth is key.
- Collaborate with the sales team to handle renewals and upselling according to customer needs.
Who You Are
- An experienced customer success professional or edtech educator.
- You have worked in start-up, scale-ups or small businesses before.
- You are a “digital native”. You love technology and are able to share this enthusiasm and passion with others. Your experience with Software as a Service technology means you understand that not everyone shares your passion, and you are able to work with customers to support adoption and use and move to value at pace.
- You have worked with enterprise customers, ideally in edtech or the healthcare sector, and understand how to navigate through large organizations to influence and advise.
At Virti, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community, and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neuro-diversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Virti. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.
Benefits of working for Virti
+ Joining a robust, hardworking and caring organisation with a noble purpose
+ Competitive pay and healthcare
+ 25 holiday days a year (plus one more if you wish to take one after your Birthday)
+ Flexible working hours and remote working
+ Remote work bursary, home office setup and remote work-friendly
+ Investment in your growth (mentoring, live education, PDP investment)
+ Fast growth company with plenty of room for growth and career development
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.