Heka is paving the way in the employee wellbeing space by offering over 1,000 health benefits, from the best providers, to users across the UK.
Our online platform provides an intimate, personalised and accessible space for employees to access mental health, physical health and lifestyle experiences - a one-stop solution for diverse teams
About your role at Heka
As Heka’s new Content Marketer, you’ll:
- Be leading our efforts to create a wealth of valuable materials for our prospects, customers, and community.
- Be building content across the funnel; from blogs and videos to create awareness and engagement, to working with sales to create assets that help close deals.
- Work on a variety of mediums including reports, blogs, video scripts and content, newsletters, and website copy.
- Use your storytelling abilities to experiment with content and discover what lands with our audiences, iterating and developing our content plan as you go.
- Research, interview, and collect data on topics to maximise the value of our content.
- Analyse and report on metrics that determine the success of our content efforts.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have an interest in the mental and physical wellbeing space.
- Are a natural storyteller and have a love of writing.
- Are inherently curious and love digging deeper into stories and data.
- Are a stickler for accuracy, spelling, grammar and detail.
- Are ambitious, driven and self-motivated.
- Can ask people the right questions to get the information you need for a story.
- Are an ideas person with the ability to appreciate and bounce off other team members’ ideas and opinions.
- Have some knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics — or are willing to learn quickly!
- Possibly have some experience of video editing, for bonus points.
Life at Heka:
At Heka we pride ourselves on the people focussed culture we’ve created through supporting our employee’s wellbeing and providing a range of inclusive benefits, including:
- Competitive salary, pension and share options
- £600 Heka wellbeing budget
- Remote working
- 25 days of annual leave a year + bank holidays + your birthday off 🎉!
- An extra day in annual leave for each year of service
- Fortnightly wellbeing afternoons on Wednesdays
- Regular socials and early finish on a Friday
- Career progression and development
- An open and democratic work culture where everyone can contribute, learn and teach
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative