Humanising Autonomy is a London-based startup that is making the interaction between machines and people more human. Our software combines AI-powered computer vision and behavioural psychology. It integrates with all levels of autonomy (including autonomous and human-driven vehicles) to improve safety, efficiency, and human interactions with automated systems. Our customers include multinational leaders in the automotive, mobility and consumer space across Europe, the US and Japan.
We are growing fast and we are looking for someone who can help do this effectively. You will be the face of our company for all new candidates from the moment they apply until they start. You will be responsible for growing the team whilst ensuring the experience is great for everyone involved!
What you will be doing
- Be first point of contact for all applicants applying
- Find candidates by creating and posting engaging job posts on various channels
- Actively headhunt for great team members using social networks and your own network
- Assess all incoming candidates for suitability by CV screening and conducting screening calls
- Ensure our hiring process is efficient by collaborating with all departments, maintaining a pipeline of candidates, and always looking for ways to improve
- Assist with onboarding once the candidates are hired
- Attend or organise hiring events
Our ideal candidate is friendly and efficient and has end-to-end recruitment experience either at an agency or in house role.
- Has experience growing teams for different types of roles and experience
- Experience hiring for tech roles
- Has great project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work autonomously in a dynamic environment
The role will involve large responsibility and autonomy within the company, and require the ability to work both independently as well as part of a creative core team of designers, data scientists, and engineers.
Your work will impact how autonomous systems will interact with people - a field whose relevance is rapidly expanding, and from which you can expect a fast-moving adventure!
we are open to contract / permanent hires for this role
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!