Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Through Reachdesk companies can deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations to a company’s tech stack automates complex manual workflows and powers a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda.
We've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021 and our team has grown to over 100 headcount over the course of the last year, with stratospheric growth in sight. The company is headquartered in New York with offices in London and Lisbon. Exciting times lie ahead, come and reach your potential with Reachdesk!
Reporting to the VP of Finance and Operations, the Staff Accountant will help scale our Finance team with all our business needs. This person will work closely with the VP Finance to tackle accounting-related work that will be critical towards the company’s success as we continue in hyper growth mode.
About the role
- Own core accounting functions such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations, etc
- Be a key player in the month-end and year-end close process
- Be a partner to FP&A around monthly variance analysis, management reporting, and financial reporting
- Perform reviews to ensure accuracy and compliance with GAAP and/or IFRS to ensure we are ready for annual audits
- Ensure timely payments of supplier and warehousing invoices and a focus on technological solutions to streamline the process (e.g. Bill.com)
- Create documentation around financial processes and accounting policies and standard operating procedures
- Work on ad-hoc accounting, external departments and finance projects on accounting related inquiries
- Ensure execution and adherence to all tax and regulatory requirements
- Balance sheet and cash reconciliations as well as working capital tracking and management accounts for our portfolio brands
- Build and design scalable processes and metrics by working with functional leaders
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of relevant experience including Big 4 public accounting and/or experience at a high-growth startup (ideally SaaS)
- ACA / ACCA qualified accountant
- You must have strong accounts preparation and VAT experience.
- Familiar with ERP systems such as Xero/Quickbooks, Netsuite (or other Tier 1 ERP)
- Has a strategic perspective – ability to integrate finance, business, HR, and legal perspectives into accounting decisions
- Experience working with international companies with GAAP and IFRS requirements strongly preferred
- Exceptional work ethic – the ability to “roll up your sleeves”
- Bonus: Basic SQL knowledge
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Regular remote yoga sessions
- Flexible working
- A chance to accelerate your career with a group of experienced founders and leaders globally
- The opportunity to be a genuine difference-maker at a rocketship Series A startup as it's about to take off!
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.