We are an early stage Proptech company based in London, UK who have launched an all-encompassing rental platform which differentiates itself from other Proptech companies by providing a superior end to end service to its users.
We are looking for a talented operations associate who is excited about working for a Proptech company that is looking to challenge the incumbents and create a product and service which will be loved by its users. The right person could also be involved in technology product development so growth opportunities are immense.
We have flexible working and where possible remote working, however the core working hours for availability are 9am-6pm Monday to Friday and 10am – 4pm on Saturday. However, we are very open and flexible regarding working hours depending on the workload so this can be discussed should there be an interview.
If this sounds like something you would be a good fit for, we would be delighted to receive your application.
Role and responsibilities:
- Communicate with our users and ensure their enquiries are answered within a timely manner
- Meet their sales targets for the quarter
- Assist in Business Development to onboard users on to our platform
- Assist with social media tasks
- Operations activities where they will be involved in property viewing and management aspects etc.
- Provide feedback based on their engagement with the users and assist in product development of the platform
- Lettings/rental experience (Central London and 1 year + is desired but not essential)
- Sales focussed approach and an ambition to meet their sales targets
- Knowledge of using social media to generate leads
- Demonstrable experience of providing exceptional customer care to their users
- Experience of communicating with users on email/over the phone
- Comfortable travelling to and within Central London. The area could expand over the next few months
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of lettings regulation in the UK
- Experience of working in tech start-ups
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Meaningful equity to be considered