Edgify is a deep tech company that developed the world's first models of training artificial intelligence (AI) of computer vision, directly on simple edge devices such as SCOs, PC scales and lane POS machines. The framework that Edgify has created utilizes two unique patented algorithms called The Edgify Edge Training Loop & The Edgify Collaborative Controller. When they work in tandem with each other, they keep the edge devices always learning and improving locally. The knowledge gained is then shared with the rest of the checkouts in the store, and with the checkouts across the entire chain.
Edgify is looking for an organized, personable and tech savvy Sales engineer to join our pre-sales and customer success team in escorting our clients through their entire customer journey, from initial conversation to full deployment! You will serve as the primary technical point of contact throughout the customer’s onboarding stages and growth stages. This role requires a love for people and conversations as you’ll build and maintain long term relationships with our clients’ tech teams and advocate their needs internally across our departments such as Product, R&D, Marketing & Sales.
- Take ownership of all aspects of Sales Opportunity validation from a technical perspective
- Deep-dive technical assistance which includes conducting screen share sessions with customers to guide them through installations, tech evaluations as well as resolving complex technical issues with high customer satisfaction.
- Take on a pro-active role in potential client evaluation based on their technical specs and our tech requirements.
- Work directly with key technical stakeholders from the clients’ side and agree on objectives, milestones and deliverables with regards to initial integration and rollout plans.
- Own and lead all steps of the PoC phase (Including: SoW creation, customer installation, technical support and testing phase assistance).
- Deliver client insights and request client needs from all internal teams (sales, marketing, product, engineering and research).
- Communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of internal audiences.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2\3 years of full-time work experience in the tech industry (a must)as a Sales engineer\Customer success\ other customer facing Pre-Post sales roles
- 2+ years Experience with Linux - A must
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Network topology (troubleshooting network issues: ports, firewall, proxies…)
- An ability to simplify complex topics, and always relate technical explanations back to the business value of the product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and problem solving
- Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of changes and lots of fun.
- Self-motivated and creative software engineer who is interested in progression within this role as the company expands
- Ability to travel 30% of the time (Covid permitting)
Nice to have
- Experience / knowledge in Docker & containerized environments
- Experience / knowledge of a broad range of coding technologies & APIs
- Knowledge of AI or Computer Vision or ML / DL processes
- Experience in retail and/or IoT