Antler is looking for an awesome Digital Marketing Manager to be based in our UK office.
Founded in Singapore in 2017, Antler is a global early-stage venture capital firm that invests in the defining technology companies of tomorrow. We are present in most major startup ecosystems across five continents, including in hubs such as New York, London, Berlin, Bangalore, Singapore and Sydney. Since launching in 2017, we have invested in over 300 companies across the world, and our portfolio represents over 30 different industries, such as healthtech, proptech, deeptech and fintech.
It’s a full-time role where you’ll become a part of one of the world’s most significant early-stage VC funds and play a key role in building our brand and digital presence across the globe.
Your role as a Digital Marketing Manager
- You will own our website strategy, manage our CMS, optimize SEO and ensure content is up to date
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Develop A/B testing of key digital assets to improve campaign performance
- Manage presence on core channels including Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, and other similar community sites, in line with key messages for all channels
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities with the team - from content creation to curating content from all regions.
- Manage paid social: create, review, allocate & optimize paid campaign to maximize results
- Grow our social media presence by actively engage with our followers and the global startup community on a day-to-day basis
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with paid marketing agencies
Your background and experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, preferably in a fast-paced start-up environment or in an agency
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media, SEO/SEM, email, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEM Rush)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software – working knowledge of Hootsuite, Facebook Insights, etc. important
- Experienced in planning and executing paid social media campaigns, including A/B testing, for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Data driven, independent, proactive with a can-do, and a problem-solving attitude
What you can expect from joining Antler
- Be part of one of the most active venture capital firms globally, which invests in and supports hundreds of new portfolio companies every year
- Work in a fast-growing global organisation with a lot of responsibilities from day one, in a supportive culture with colleagues across all continents
- Great learning opportunities, both in marketing and beyond
- A fun and highly-qualified global team, all dedicated to making Antler and our portfolio companies a huge success
- Opportunity to create a legacy and have a large impact: be part of a company that will invest in and support thousands of disruptive companies over the coming years and support exceptional entrepreneurs from around the world who are making a difference
- Location: Preferably UK/ Open to being based in our other European offices
- Duration: Full Time
- Start date: ASAP
- Remuneration: Competitive
Please note that at this stage Antler is not set up to sponsor visas.