Antler is looking for a creative Global Marketing & Social Media Intern to be based in our London office.
Founded in Singapore in 2017, Antler is a global early-stage venture capital firm that invests in the defining technology companies of tomorrow. We are present in most major startup ecosystems across five continents, including in hubs such as New York, London, Berlin, Bangalore, Singapore and Sydney. Since launching in 2017, we have invested in over 300 companies across the world, and our portfolio represents over 30 different industries, such as healthtech, proptech, deeptech and fintech.
It’s a full-time role, with an opportunity to be involved in all aspects of marketing and join our Global Marketing team at one of the world’s most significant early-stage VC funds.
Your role as a Global Marketing & Social Media Intern:
- Maintain and support Antler’s local and global social media channels.
- Create, design and support content and post publications.
- Collaborate with the Global Marketing team on managing Antler’s website, Medium page and latest founder and advisors blog posts.
- Monitor global social media platform statistics and create monthly social media reports.
- Research, coordinate and organise events for Antler internationally.
- Actively support post Demo Day activities and content creation.
Your background and experience:
- Demonstrable passion for brand, marketing and social media within a business setting.
- Track record of writing and creating inspiring well targeted content.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within a fast paced environment with stakeholders based internationally.
- Interested in the Venture Capital world and curious about entrepreneurship.
- Desired knowledge of photoshop/indesign and video editing.
What you can expect from joining Antler:
- Antler UK is a small team. We represent nine nationalities and bring in previous experiences in consulting, finance, VC and entrepreneurship. There is a lot of work to do but we are great at supporting each other.
- We take each other seriously but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- It’s a great opportunity for those who want to boost their marketing career!
- Location: East London (Hoxton)
- Duration: Full Time
- Start date: ASAP
- Remuneration: Competitive
Please note that at this stage Antler is not set up to sponsor visas.