Avva Experience is on a mission to become the world's leading provider of experiences for corporate events.
With the meteoric rise in remote working here to stay, our virtual, hybrid & in-person experiences allow companies employees and clients all over the world to be connected and entertained.
We’ve quickly become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of virtual experiences for corporate events and, more recently, we've launched our service into the US. We now have very ambitious plans for the business as we grow our virtual, hybrid and live experience channels to fulfil our global ambitions.
So far, we’ve arranged 3,000+ events and now work with over 500 corporate clients including the likes of Google, Amazon, J.P Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs and Tik Tok.
We’ve got very ambitious plans for the business as we grow our online, hybrid and in-person experience channels to fulfil our global ambitions.
We’re looking for a reliable, professional and personable event host to support with running our virtual and hybrid events. A large part of the role will be client-facing and therefore requires someone confident interacting with often demanding stakeholders.
Our events range from virtual wine tastings to escape rooms, caricature workshops to lego building and plenty more! As an event host you’ll be in charge of interacting with our clients and hosts, ensuring both are happy and that the event goes seamlessly.
You will receive training on event support and the technical aspects of running our experiences (which are primarily run over Zoom).
We are looking specifically for someone to support our evening events and will offer the work on an ad-hoc basis so you can pick and choose times that work for you.
So, what would this involve?
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Managing virtual experiences, welcoming clients and ensuring the events run smoothly
- Managing event hosts to ensure that they are happy and able to provide the best experiences possible
- Managing technical aspects of virtual events such as breakout rooms, polling etc where necessary
- Liaising with the Avva team to keep fully briefed on the latest developments with your events
What we’re looking for
As well as the responsibilities highlighted above, we’re looking for someone with the right skillset and attitude to succeed in a young and fast-growing business. Ideally, you will:
- Be looking for ad-hoc work and who is able to work hours outside of the traditional 9-5
- Highly personable and emotionally intelligent
- Be professional, timely and conscientious
- Be confident in engaging with senior clients and stakeholders
- Have a passion and genuine interest in amazing experiences
What we offer
- £15 p/h wage
- Extremely flexible working
- Training on client interaction and managing virtual event software
- Interaction with a friendly and hard working team