Location: London (Oval), United Kingdom
Our mission is to change the world of education recruitment. Schools spend over £2bn a year on agency staff, with over £600m per year of that spent on fees that go straight to the recruitment agencies. So far, we've saved UK schools over £2m in supply teaching recruitment costs, and that number grows every day, meaning the funding can be put back into education within the schools.
Using our online platform, schools have access to hundreds of profiles of fully vetted teachers and support staff, who they can book at a click of a button. Think Uber for teachers.
Your chance to make a difference:
This is your chance to join a high growth tech startup on the ground floor. We are passionate about learning and development, and aim to maximise both your personal and career growth.
We're looking for enthusiastic, mission-driven people who fit our values and are passionate about what we do. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match the job description.
What you'll be doing:
· Take ownership of relationships with SEND schools, PRUs, APs and Hospital Schools including retention, expansion and new business
· Lead school leaders through successful recruitment processes using a consultative approach
· Call schools and build pipeline
· Work collaboratively with the sales, operations and the technology team to continuously improve efficiency in delivering value to schools.
· Get your hands dirty. Like any true start-up, no two weeks will be the same and a general interest in mucking in and just getting the job done is crucial
What we're looking for:
· Top performer that wants to be part of a high-performing, motivated team
· Proven track record of hitting targets
· Confident in developing outbound pipeline and handling objections
· Growth mindset — dedicated to growing your skills as a professional
· Passion for companies that have a positive social impact and the education sector
· Strong bias to action
What's in it for you?
· Work that you want to talk about
· Competitive salary
· Ownership in the company
· 25 days of holiday
· Central London office with perks like fresh fruit, yoga classes, bike parking, showers and an on-site gym and café
· Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference
We can’t wait to hear from you!