Junior Growth Performance Marketer
Coinrule | Growth Team
Coinrule empowers crypto traders to compete with professional algorithmic traders and hedge funds. No coding required!
At Coinrule, we always look for smarter ways of doing things: We want to be sure we can design, deliver and position our products and services effectively and competitively. We want to create the best investment experience possible for our customers. That takes true innovation, a strategic vision and determination.
Coinrule has grown very rapidly in the past months, and the Marketing team is looking for a Junior Marketer who will help us achieve our very ambitious and rewarding growth goals in our next growth phase.
You have a passion for the Cryptocurreny and the Fintech sector as well as innovation. You are driven and able to work independently and use your learnings and intuition. You can think on your own feet.
You can be based anywhere in the world or you are welcome to come and work from our offices in London.
You’ll be involved in different aspects of Coinrule’s Marketing activities, providing you with professional growth while you truly contribute to our success as a company. You will be key to optimising our diverse marketing activities, yet you’ll also be expected to spearhead growth in some of the new areas we are yet to tap into. Some of the activities you’ll perform on a typical day could be:
- Support Coinrule’s Growth strategy by building new Affiliate partnerships and leveraging existing relations
- Develop Influencer program and work with Crypto and Fintech influencers worldwide to build Coinrule’s brand recognition.
- Work on data analytics and metrics to optimize funnels and help establish a data-driven culture
- Help improve KPIs including retention, subscriptions and upgrades
- Conceive actions to leverage our large community to further grow our user base
- Assist with our aggressive international expansion
- Expand Referrals Program together with Coinrule’s community to reach a wider audience of passionate crypto investors
- Present to senior-level management market data with a view to developing new sales strategies, leads, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Experience and aptitude translating data into insights and actions
We are looking for candidates with 1-2 years of experience in growth-focused roles ideally in the Fintech or Crypto sectors. Experience of another regulated industry or consulting sector could be considered.
- BS/BA in Marketing/Business or similar with level 2.1 or above
- 1-2 years work experience at a Marketing agency or in a Growth role
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong written English
- Ability to juggle different projects with a high attention to detail
- Data driven
- Passionate work ethic and a genuine desire to further your career
- 5 days/week (40h/week)
- Remote working or work from our offices in London
- Flexible hours – between 9am to 9pm
- Expenses paid