Entrepreneurs Collective :
The Entrepreneurs Collective is a private, members only group for founders who want to work together to succeed. We are the UKs fastest growing start-up community and our aim is to accelerate EC start-ups to their goal of building leading companies by sharing resources, innovation, best practice and through value-added and monthly events. EC provides the platform for success by connecting founders with other exceptional start-ups, investors and industry leaders.
EC has enjoyed fast growth so far and we are keen to continue that momentum by adding an Junior Sales Executive to the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a quickly expanding team at a time where you will have the chance to make a real difference, grow with us and expand your knowledge and skillset.
We are looking for a Junior Membership Sales Executive to help us grow the community. Working under the guidance of our senior team you will be responsible for identifying high-quality start-ups from outside of our existing network, who would both benefit from membership as well as adding value to the community. As well as finding new members the role will also cover managing existing accounts, understanding their needs and upselling where appropriate.
You will need to be a highly motivated self-starter who is capable of generating and qualifying their own leads. You will need to have strong communication skills and be comfortable building suitable rapport as well as being well organised with good time-management skills.
Currently we are looking for a candidate who can join us 3 days per week but there is the possibility that the role will evolve to full time if it's suitable for both parties.
- Previous sales experience
- Familiar with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Be able to work from home until further notice regarding the opening of our London office
- Be a self-starter capable of creating and developing their own pipeline
- Have a keen interest in entrepreneurship and the start-up world
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent planning, reporting and organisation skills
- Founder, Start-up or Entrepreneurial experience ideal but not essential
Competitive Salary depending on experience + Generous commission structure