Location: London or Northwest England, optional remote working
Sherpr is a no-hassle, door-to-door service for shipping luggage, boxes and sports equipment. We remove the hassle of lugging your items on the train or to the airport by offering you a door-to-door solution at the click of a button. Check us out at www.sherpr.com.
About the role
Our customers are the heart of our business, we care about their belongings arriving safely to their destination on time. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record managing team that deliver a first-class customer service across multiple channels, including phone calls, live chat, and email.
We are looking for someone who can deal with the challenges (and rewards!) of working within a small team in a fast-paced and online environment. Our business is growing and we are looking for someone who wants to grow and develop with us.
This is a remote based role but occasional to our offices in London and North West England will be required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Head of Customer Services in delivering the targets for Customer Services.
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of Customer Service Representatives to provide high quality, responsive customer service to achieve and surpass the required service targets.
- Resolve escalated customer complaints in a professional and efficient manner.
- Respond to customer reviews.
- Positively influence your team to deliver maximum customer satisfaction and feedback.
- Lead the training of new Customer Service Representatives.
- Manage the customer claims process.
- Continually stay up to speed with the fast pace of our business.
- Identify and provide proactive recommendations to Sherpr to enhance the customer experience.
- Contribute to the wider growth of our fast-paced start up.
Your Skills and Experience
- 4+ years customer service management experience, managing teams dealing with multiple contact channels.
- Previous experience dealing with domestic/international couriers such as FedEx, DPD, TNT, etc.
- A positive and resilient individual who excels at all forms of communication.
- A willingness to roll your sleeves up and help get things done.
- An engaging personality with the ability to connect and empathise with people from all backgrounds.
- A creative and resourceful problem solver with tonnes of initiative.
- Salary: £33’000 per year depending on experience.
- 28 annual leave days (including bank holidays)
- A paid day off for your birthday
- An opportunity to join a fast growth start up.