We are hiring an Event Producer to grow our successful portfolio of webinars and conferences and take responsibility for audience management.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual who wants to join an entrepreneurial, fast-growing company. The career opportunities and upside rewards are unlimited for the right individual.
Full-Time. Salary: £25K to £30K (depending on experience) + BONUS
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the editorial and sales teams and sponsors to create events that address the key issues impacting the FinTech, RegTech, WealthTech, InsurTech and CyberTech sectors.
- Identify and contact potential speakers and build strong business relationships.
- Liaise with speakers to prep them for their sessions.
- Work with senior managers to ensure event logistics meet the needs of sponsors, speakers and delegates.
- Work with our offshore research team to identify senior-level decision-makers at Financial Institutions (FIs)
- Lead audience management by engaging with senior FI professionals to invite them as event participants by using digital marketing, email and direct calling campaigns.
- Assist with operations and manage senior delegates on event days.
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure the correct messaging and marketing campaigns are executed.
- Contribute to other areas of the business with ideas and suggestions for new products, growth opportunities and fun activities.
- Report to the Head of Research and the Head of Business Development.
- Help grow our events business and rapidly become a senior member of our team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally, at least one year of experience as an event or conference producer. However, we will look at other relevant experience and consider applications from talented new graduates.
- Experience or interest in financial services and technology.
- Outstanding skills in communications, project management and relationship management.
- Strong writing and inter-personal skills and excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise, work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proactive and enthusiastic, with a professional and can-do attitude.
- Excellent team skills.
We have introduced hybrid working so our team work partly from home and partly in the office according to business requirements and personal preferences. We are open to being very flexible.
You will join a very sociable and dynamic team at our vibrant central London office, which includes (after Covid restrictions lifted) large communal spaces, games room, free tea, coffee, snacks, beer, cinema tickets, Monday breakfasts, Friday lunches, yoga, pilates and meditation classes, as well as regular team social events.
Diversity, inclusion, work/life balance, teamwork and fun are all high on our list of priorities.
Regular training events and seminars are available for all employees and the company will support relevant training courses that enhance professional skills development.
We’re an ambitious company looking to grow substantially over the next few years, so we are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to join an entrepreneurial company in a dynamic, fast-moving industry and to develop their careers rapidly, benefit from the rewards of success and have fun along the way.
A competitive salary is boosted by 25 days vacation plus 8 national holidays each year. The future upside for responsibility, promotion and remuneration are likely to be substantially higher than elsewhere.
Please note you must be currently resident in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.