Enterprise Nation is the UK’s fastest growing small business support provider and platform. We are a vibrant community of small businesses and business advisers that exist to shortcut the route to trusted business support, we:
- Connect businesses to resources and support via our own dynamic platform:
- Deliver business support programmes for the public sector and some of the world’s biggest brands including Amazon, Google, Facebook, Dell, Uber, Vodafone;
- Represent the views of small business to government and society at large.
Enterprise Nation has been operating in the UK for more than a decade and we are now even expanding to Ireland and other European countries. It is an exciting time to join us.
In this role, you will work in our dynamic programmes team, to deliver some of these programmes and with the wider team to meet our internal and partner KPIs.
Our ideal candidate will have experience of programme delivery, client relationship and is able to work at pace.
As a programme manager, you will:
- Own the overall end to end project management and delivery of specific programmes in partnership with partners, including logistics and administrative duties
- Join planning meetings and maintain good partner relationships throughout the planning and delivery process to renew activity
- Plan programme content, identify speakers and interesting topics for talks, workshops, learning, etc.
- Work with platform and tech team to ensure seamless launch and ongoing delivery of programmes
- Produce marketing plans for programmes utilising Enterprise Nation contacts and marketing opportunities wherever possible, ensuring programmes are presented accurately and on brand
- Work with marketing team on your plans to ensure reach and engagement for your programmes to hit partner targets
- Work with various other teams in the business to ensure successful delivery of activity
- Manage programme activity including e-learning, content, events, research, and adviser engagement
- Manage pre and post programme communications with attendees
- Answer enquiries from small businesses and partners about your programmes
- Liaise with speakers and trainers for content creation/events, ensuring they have all the information they require
- Report to partners on deliverables, via calls and reporting documents
- Passionate about small independent businesses
- Highly organised with an ability to identify department priorities in busy periods and take initiatives
- Focused, with great attention to detail, including spelling and grammar
- An excellent communicator
- Able to think creatively to solve partners problems
- Using Microsoft Office suite (or equivalent), including Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Any experience in CRM systems, online event platforms or Eventbrite is advantageous.
- A team player, willing to support team members and liaise with various stakeholders in the wider organisation
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Flexible working policy
- Healthcare plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- EMI share scheme
- Business books scheme
The position involves flexible working. Your place of work will be 133 Whitechapel High Street, E1 7QA, with opportunity to work from home.
More information can be found at www.enterprisenation.com
Please send your CV and cover letter as to why you feel you are right for this role to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest!