Because you’ve got experience and vision. Because you’re looking for a long-term career in a company that promotes a culture of togetherness, work-life balance and flexibility. Because you’re a good communicator and a diligent, detailed worker who knows their way around technology. And last, but not least, because you’ve got that award-winning attitude and a desire to make a positive difference!
Because we’re revolutionizing the way virtual assistance is done around the world. Because we help businesses of all sizes operate and grow by taking on their more tedious tasks such as admin work or lead gen so that they can focus on other, more important tasks. Because our diverse team of experts does everything from content writing to social media marketing and is always looking for new, skillful additions to the family!
- You will be responsible for defining and implementing our marketing and growth programs.
- You will be able to roll up your sleeves to get started and will have the marketing capability to help you execute on the strategy you develop.
- You will work directly with the Founder and take full ownership of our online presence and user/customer acquisition programs.
- You will set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption.
- You will also lead and be responsible for a broad set of functions including product marketing, partner marketing, content and brand.
- You will build and nurture ongoing relationships with our key partners, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts.
- Monitor analytics from all our marketing channels and performances, and play a leading role in ensuring these insights are used in marketing improvements initiatives
We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing go-to-market plans for an early stage start-up, including targeted paid advertising, online and offline events, and content marketing;
- You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work;
- We don’t want someone to just strategize, we will expect them to be hands on, and do the groundwork initially
- You must be entrepreneurial with a willingness to share in the risks with us and work without a salary at the initial stages;
- Strong analytical and writing skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas;
- Tenacity trait – as a start-up we face formidable barriers to market entry, so the ability to sustain goal-directed action and energy in the face of obstacles is a big plus;
- Enthusiastic about disrupting an entrenched industry;
- Be a highly motivated and driven self-starter with the glass is a half full attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- You would need to be a good team player and comfortable voicing and receiving dissenting views;
- Emotional intelligence to fit into a diverse and dynamic team;
- Passionate and enthusiastic about disrupting an entrenched sector.
- Experience in outsourcing, virtual assistance industry would be a bit bonus
What’s on offer?
- An opportunity to help disrupt an entrenched industry
- Equity share
- Competitive salary can be negotiated once the start-up has secured funding
- Working with friendly, ambitious team with MBAs, serial entrepreneurs, with a plan to create next unicorn.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch now with the following:
CV or LinkedIn profile