Who are we?
Monetaria is a UK-based technology start-up. Monetaria's objective is to give its users the information and tools they need to reduce their environmental footprint, reduce income inequality and maximize end users' contributions to causes they are passionate about.
We have recently launched our App in Apple and Google stores and we are now working towards building a user community to improve upon it.
We're now looking to further establish the user community and product brand in our ecosystem.
What is the role?
- You will be owning and driving our digital lead generation efforts from the ground up in a fast-paced, high growth start-up and be passionate about our vision.
- The role will also focus on generating and supporting other qualified leads, demo requests and identifying potential investors.
- You will play a key role in representing the business in meeting with 3rd parties, video calls, meetings, conferences and events
What you’ll be doing?
The core areas of ownership are:
- Community Management: Identify and lead community initiatives to reach specific goals on growth, engagement and conversion: e.g. 500 members in the next 6 months
- Business Networking: Develop partnerships with organizations which complement Monetaria’s strategy. For example Scottish Enterprise, Net Zero Scotland and others
- Passion for Environmental Causes: Passion for learning about environmental causes and engaging with key influencers to promote Monetaria as a sustainable brand
- Marketing Automation: Strategy, deployment, testing. Generating ideas to test that drive retention and upsell. Owning different channels (mainly via social platforms, websites and newsletters)
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: Optimise conversion and other key performance metrics by driving, leading, monitoring, prioritising, and analyzing A/B tests across the full marketing funnel
- Digital Product Optimisation: Work closely with the Product Team to define opportunities in the customer journey to drive rates of activation, retention, upsell referral, and reactivation and support the development team to implement and test into the digital application
What we offer you
- You will be part of a team where innovation is at the heart of what we do
- Great opportunity for personal growth in a scale-up business and learn about new technologies
- Ability to work under your own autonomy with exposure to all aspects of the business
- Equity-based opportunity - option shares available depending on circumstances and commitment: Advisor (result/target based) or Lead = part/full time commitment, co-founder);
- Competitive salary can be negotiated once the start-up has secured funding (including bonus scheme based on performance)
We want to work with nice people and is an opportunity that has the potential to be fruitful: please apply only if find out more!