Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Company: London Real
Salary: up to 30,000 per annum
Location: Shoreditch - onsite
Reporting to: Senior Leadership Team
Working Hours: 09:00 - 18:30 (Mon to Fri)
About London Real
Founded in 2011, we are an independent global media company with an online platform with over 500 million views on YouTube and over 4,000,000 subscribers viewing our content across all channels weekly. We have recorded over 1000 interviews with some of the most influential and inspirational people in finance, technology, science, sports, entertainment, politics, and wellness. Our Academy courses incorporate the most powerful wisdom from our diverse guests on London Real as well as promoting financial freedom through DeFi.
At London Real, our mission is to transform humanity into a fully empowered, conscious, and cooperative species. We are a lean, agile and very ambitious organisation focused on continuous improvement in our products, content, and our processes.
Main Purpose of Role
London Real is seeking a highly experienced Digital Marketing Executive to work onsite at our busy broadcasting studio in the heart of Shoreditch.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience working in digital marketing ideally within a media organisation working across search advertising and social media marketing. You will help to assist in the formulation, implementation and execution of marketing plans to achieve or exceed commercial and strategic goals for the organisation. The individual will have a passion and drive for marketing.
Reporting into the Senior Leadership Team, this role offers an exciting opportunity for the right person to work in a fast-paced environment on one of the world’s fastest-growing long-form interview providers.
- Contributing to the high-performance marketing function with a culture of results, accountability, innovation and speed to market
- Delivering marketing campaigns on time and to budget for multiple products
- Managing paid social campaigns (planning, building, optimisation)
- Organic social media management (planning, scheduling, reporting)
- SEO optimisation across our websites
- CRM management including marketing automations
- Data analysis & reporting
- Inform and optimise campaign planning and delivery
- Audience and market research
- Carrying out marketing copywriting and social media communication
- Building relationships with internal and external influencers
- Working with internal teams to create and test assets
- Supporting other teams with data, Information and digital needs
- Email marketing (campaign planning, creation, reporting)
- Educated to BA/BS degree level in Marketing.
- At least 3 years experience working in digital marketing
- Experience working with an E-Mail marketing platform
- Experience in paid social and paid search (eg Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Experience of CRM system
- Google and Facebook ads specialist
- Strong theoretical understanding of marketing automation tools and CRM systems and their benefits
- Proficiency with Excel and strong a strong understanding of marketing automation tools
- A passion for digital and broadcast media
- Ability to learn quickly
- Act with respect towards your colleagues and work collaboratively to help the organisation succeed
- Work with enthusiasm and take pride in who we are and what we do as an organisation
- Ability to support colleagues and appreciate our diversity
- Take responsibility and ownership for your own work
- Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly in a pressurised situation
- Attention & accuracy to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Problem solver
- Ability to maintain and build strong business partnerships with colleagues and third-party organisations
If you believe that you are a suitable candidate and are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work at an expanding media company, then please apply now.