What is Sherpr?
Sherpr is a door to door solution for the delivery of your luggage, boxes and sports equipment. Forget lugging your items to the airport, we take away the hassle and stress by shipping door to door at the click of a button.
Backed by VC’s and Angel’s, Sherpr has seen exponential growth over the past 3 years at over 400% year on year. We are looking to triple our growth in 2021/22 with new market launches and are seeking a rockstar Warehouse Manager to help manage inbound and outbound shipments.
Check us out www.sherpr.com.
About the role?
We are seeking a warehouse manager to join our team and manage operations within our global fulfilment centre in London. This professional multitasker will manage and oversee the receiving, handling and at times, pick and packing and storing within the warehouse, ensuring quality standards are met at every turn. The ideal candidate is exceptionally detail oriented, and able to track multiple facets of the warehouse at any given time. You must achieve inventory accuracy, coordinate orders, and track shipping times, ultimately overseeing the fulfilment of orders every week.
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal
- This is a hands on role. You will be responsible for ensuring that all inbound deliveries are received, weighed/measured and then sent out to customers
- You will be at times, responsible for pick and packing daily ensuring that daily collections are met with our 3PL’s
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilisation, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- 3+ years experience in a warehouse lead role managing hourly employees
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback