We’re a tech start-up; a team of 100 brilliant minds looking at an old industry in a new way. We’re now a leader in our field. With over 7m registered customers we’re used by over 30% of motorists across the UK. Our award-winning product is backed by some of the world’s leading investors and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. But our ambitions don’t stop there. We have a great product that we’re really proud of - but there’s still 70% of UK motorists missing out on our award-winning proposition. By joining our Marketing team, you’ll help JustPark become one of the most recognisable brands in our space. We have big aspirations and are looking for a dynamic digital marketer to bring ideas to the table, roll up their sleeves and help make it happen.
About the role
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be at the heart of our growth. Working alongside the Acquisition Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for making JustPark known to our core audiences across the UK. You’ll be responsible for our digital acquisition channels; increasing our reach and efficiency across PPC, Digital Display, Paid Social and SEO.
What your day to day will look like:
- You’ll be the owner of JustPark’s always-on digital marketing: PPC, SEO, Paid Social, and Display. You will manage the day-to-day relationship with our Digital Media agency, and be responsible for reporting performance across the business.
- You will support the Marketing & Growth team’s initiatives by managing new campaigns across digital channels - working with our Digital Media agency to materialise campaign concepts.
- You will deliver the company’s SEO optimisation strategy; working alongside agencies, and then our internal Product team to develop and deliver an SEO optimisation plan.
- You will be the owner of Google Tag Manager at JustPark, working across functions to define, test and launch tracking implementations.
- You will be responsible for budget reporting for all your channels, working closely with our financial team to ensure spend remains in line with forecast (and making the case to increase spend where appropriate).
- Feed in to the Quarterly Marketing Plan; preparing, presenting and planning your ideas on increasing the efficiency and efficacy of our always-on channels.
- You’ll be an active member of the wider marketing team: throwing your own ideas and insights into the ring, and rolling up your sleeves to support new initiatives as and when required.
- B2C Digital marketing experience that has delivered proven growth, ideally within a start-up
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing channels: PPC, SEO and Paid Social & Display
- Confident across digital marketing platforms: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Tag Manager
- Highly organised, able to deliver multiple projects against tight deadlines
- Agency Management experience
- Highly analytical, confident in database manipulation.
- Inquisitive personality, happy to challenge the status quo.
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So whether you want to work hours that suit you or occasionally work remotely, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it's not all about work! That's why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.