Digital Product Manager needed by a health tech business that started in Covid by building an automated and integrated testing platform for travellers, now plans to move into general diagnostics and white-labelling its middleware for use with laboratories.
They have extremely ambitious growth plans and are looking for an expert to own all aspects of the digital product. You’ll join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and serve as the digital product manager of a critical area for the business; working with different markets and products in order to drive a world-class digital experience in the healthcare sector.
The role is primarily responsible for developing the digital healthcare product, alongside the wider team and medical directors. Additionally, you will support the management team to develop the whitelabel version of the middleware, developed to integrate laboratories.
Digital Product Manager will:
- Manage the development, launch of new features and growth of the diagnostics site and support the CEO with the launch of the SAAS middleware.
- Ensure all content and consumer journeys are optimised for user experience and deliver the best experience across mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Develop and lead relationships with internal and external third-parties (i.e. finance, logistics, supply chain) to ensure that the proposition works flawlessly, end-to-end for the consumer.
- Responsible for developing and delivering existing growth opportunities and programmes (e.g. refer a friend, subscription model, etc.).
- Responsible for innovating and creating the next generation of growth opportunities and programmes to further accelerate ecommerce revenue growth.
- Work collaboratively with engineering and design to translate product specifications into designs that can be implemented and tested to find the best performing solutions.
- Ongoing optimisation of customer journeys to drive transactions, with a laser focus on the mobile experience and its integration with our medical teams.
Digital Product Manager must have:
- D2C Experience
- Strong Product Management experience from any industry or sector, such as; eCommerce, Retail, FMCG, Healthcare, Startups, MedTech
- Healthcare experience a significant plus
- Experience of subscription and eCommerce businesses is a significant plus
- Startup experience (as founder/early employee) a significant plus
- Owned and managed extensive cross-functional teams
- Experience communicating technical questions and problems for stakeholders outside engineering and product
Benefits: Flexible working (ideally come into the office twice a week), extra leave, casual dress, full healthcare cover