LAWCOSTER is a LegalTech startup creating the first of its kind platform for procurement of legal services in the B2B market based on the Open Tender procedure. Our aim is to break the hegemony of large law firms and opaque price formation by providing business clients with tools to answer the questions "how to find suitable law firms" and "how to choose the best one".
Where we are at the moment:
- got our MVP product (V1) build and tested on a pilot set of customers
- received a lot of positive feedback, as well as a number of constructive suggestions
- working on the product V2 and looking to run a customer test during the next 2-3 months
- working on a partnership with an agency that would funnel clients to us.
We are preparing for the next phase, and the key things you will be helping the Founding Team with would be:
- Analyse the customer feedbacks and help us steer the product in the direction so as to address those
- Analyse our business model from various dimensions, look into any options available and help us calibrate the model accordingly
- Look into the business development opportunities and help us create a strong and viable roadmap (target customer, channels, geographies etc)
Our key requirements are:
- experience of Product Ownership in a startup environment (2yrs+)
- experience in Business Model structuring and analysis (evidenced by examples)
- experience of Customer Development and regional expansion
- fundamental Product Management expertise
- native Russian, fluent English
We are offering a combination of fixed (based on your experience and the level of engagement) and variable compensation (based on KPIs).
Your place of work will be remote for the near future, ideally within 2hrs from the Moscow time zone.