We are looking for a Junior Product Manager to join our team. Reporting to Product Manager, you’ll help define, champion and deliver the overall product roadmap for web and mobile interfaces, across our sportsbook and gaming products. It’ll be up to you to understand our product vision and strategy for each product, to learn to write in an agile way and to benchmark and analyse competitor activity. You’ll also support the execution of our strategies, engaging with stakeholders, preparing business cases and mobilising cross-functional teams to deliver product improvements.
- Be data-driven when creating product specifications and requirements, and analysing the products’ performance post-launch
- Assisting with managing the product roadmap, requirements, timelines, and resources
- Working within the Product team to define product vision, direction and positioning
- Market research and competitor analysis to help determine product positioning and development strategies
- Working closely with our Design, Project and Development teams to coordinate the creation and delivery of products
- Providing clear status reports on project and development status
- Managing projects and associated tasks to ensure objectives and deliverables are met
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a digital environment
- Experience defining product requirements based business and customer needs
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to relate to both business and technology stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile delivery methods & good understanding of the Product Executive role
- Experience working with UX/UI teams
- Sports and betting knowledge would be an advantage
- Previous experience working in an international environment and with remote teams is a plus
Why join us?
We are a collaborative, forward-thinking, innovative team and work on cutting edge tech. We are passionate about what we do and the products that we create. We offer a competitive salary, unlimited training and amazing perks as well as a flexible superstar environment.