Wildfarmed is hiring. We are looking for an experienced and creative Head of Marketing to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting new venture at the beginning of its journey.
Wildfarmed is an agriculture and food business. We use innovative regenerative farming practices that harness science and work with nature to cultivate high-quality grains without chemicals. We then mill those grains to make flour for bread, pastries, pasta, pizza, anything you can think of.
20 million people watched David Attenborough's annual message about biodiversity loss and 66% of the UK thinks climate change is the most important threat we face. The general public may not be interested in soil health, farming and biodiversity but they are interested in the everyday things they can do to make things better and heal the planet.
Eating Wildfarmed™ is one of those things.
Our challenge now is to tell this story with passion, style and wit. We have a solution to a somewhat abstract problem of climate change through eating carbs that are super healthy.
Reporting to a member of the senior management team, the Head of Marketing has the opportunity to shape the marketing strategy for an emerging food brand. We are looking for someone who believes in the power of storytelling and knows how to make customers fall in love with a brand. It’s a fantastic opportunity for an experienced food marketeer to make their mark on a rapidly evolving, high growth brand.
- Oversee the planning, development, and execution of marketing across all channels.
- Play a key role in developing the brand identity, working with both internal and agency stakeholders.
- Proactively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into the brand channel mix.
- Managing the relationships with all external agencies.
- Support all product launches.
- Line management of our marketing manager.
What Success Looks Like
- Injecting a high level of creativity and innovation to our marketing strategy.
- Understanding current and emerging trends and successfully weaving them into the story of our brand.
- Building Wildfarmed into a disruptive food brand that’s a household name.
- Bringing the various stakeholders together to focus and align on goals and outputs.
- Using analytics to measure and evaluate the impact of different channels and campaigns and inform future strategy.
- 8+ years’ marketing experience, with marketing leadership experience in food or drinks.
- Experience managing a marketing strategy across multiple countries and customer types.
- Proven record of marketing innovation in an emerging food or consumer brand.