Customer Success Manager
Hybrid WFH/Onsite 2-3 days in either the Brighton/London office | Fully remote for now
StoryStream is on a mission to transform marketing by helping brands to build deeper engagement and higher value relationships with customers through authentic and personalised content.
The StoryStream Content Curation Platform makes it easier for brands to manage and deliver the right mix of content to the right audiences at scale, transforming engagement and conversions. The technology is underpinned by AURA, our AI, that allows for tagging and managing content at unprecedented scale enabling true, multi-channel personalisation.
As the leading content platform in the automotive sector we are working with some of the world’s most recognisable brands including Porsche, Volvo, Mercedes, JLR, Audi, McLaren, Toyota and Citroen who see large increases in marketing engagement and a ROI of up to 10-1. We are now expanding into other sectors and are already working with the likes of Sainsbury’s Boden and Sweaty Betty in the retail and online retail sectors.
We are a VC backed, fast growing MarTech start-up based in London and Brighton and are expanding our team to capture the significant opportunity of becoming the content platform defining the next generation of marketing technology.
You’ll be coming on board at an incredibly exciting time for the business as we ramp up our growth and build deeper relationships with the world’s most exciting automotive and retail brands.
StoryStream is looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager to work within our superstar Customer Success team. Working closely with our customers you will be the main point of contact, in charge of the end to end process from onboarding through to renewal. Our CSMs are StoryStream platform experts and provide strategic guidance to customers throughout their journey with us. You will be responsible for general account queries and support, ongoing reporting to help customers realise value, and delivering monthly and quarterly check-ins with our customers (QBRs).
We’re looking for someone who has started their customer success career and is ready to take things to the next level with our Enterprise customers. We want someone who has a passion for technology and a creative eye as well as attention to detail and great teamwork skills. The role will require operational rigour in order to stay organised, and ensure correct prioritisation of tasks. The candidate must have a desire to learn and “muck-in” as you’ll be required to roll up your sleeves and get involved with a range of tasks which will also provide some great experience as you look to develop your career in CS.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager will be responsible for delivery of the StoryStream platform and our services across their portfolio of clients as well as management of the contract renewal at the end of the customer term. This hybrid CS role will ensure that no day is the same and allow you to gain experience and get exposure to value building and contract negotiation with senior stakeholders. The role will allow you to take on a variety of tasks across a portfolio of clients, some of the tasks include:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of Auto and eCommerce customers
- Setting up the StoryStream platform in line with client requirements
- Creating website Storyboards for client websites
- Organising customer communications and managing internal resource for accounts
- Running Monthly update sessions & Quarterly business reviews with customers
- Raising platform bug tickets and liaising with technical team to enable fixes
- Creation of performance reports for clients, including gathering of data from Google
- Analytics Data and StoryStream platform
- Onboarding of new clients, setting project plans and guiding customers through setup of the StoryStream solutions they have signed on for
- Ownership of the customer renewal process, negotiating customer renewals and keeping systems such as Salesforce upto date with key actions
- 2+ years’ experience in a SaaS Customer Success role
- Experience of project management/coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Highly organised with great prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to communicate well internally with colleagues and externally with clients
- Experience creating & delivering performance reports to senior management
- Technical understanding and demonstrable analytical skills
- Ability to learn and put new skills into practice quickly
- A creative eye and interest in content, websites and social media (ugc)
- Knowledge of html/css would be an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Language skills in French/German/Spanish/Italian would be an advantage
- Evidence of excellence and determination through academic or other activities
- Self Starter with great attention to detail and a creative sensibility
What we offer
- At StoryStream we offer a highly competitive benefits package that rewards hard work and develops you in your career:
- Salary & Bonus (up to £48K OTE )
- 28 days holiday (24 flex days + your birthday and 3 extra days around Christmas)
- Training & development opportunities
- Collaborative and creative company culture
- Regular team days out and events
- Private Healthcare through Vitality (after successful probationary period)
- Cycle to work scheme
The most important thing we offer is the opportunity to join an exciting company at an early stage, and play a pivotal part in its growth story. Customer Success is quickly becoming a key function in all SaaS companies, and the opportunity to start or continue your career within such a technology company is one not to be missed! For the right candidate this could be a hugely rewarding career opportunity.
Get in touch:
Start the conversation by emailing Anney with a CV, along with a short note about why this StoryStream is potentially of interest.