The Festicket Group is a truly international team with 100+ people from over 20 different countries, and a growing community of over 5 million customers worldwide all passionate about changing the face of live event experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London, with a remote workforce across Leeds, Europe, Australia and North America.
Since 2012, we have provided a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. The platform offers an end-to-end experience for music and festival lovers.
In eight years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. We partner with over 4,000 festival, and event organisers across 40 different countries, such as Coachella, Tomorrowland, BST Hyde Park, Amnesia Ibiza to name but a few.
Since our acquisition in 2019 of the multi-award winning cashless POS platform Event Genius and the associated Ticket Arena portfolio which includes egTicketing, egMarketing, egTravel, egAccess and cashless payment technology, egPay. With these, we’re now able to provide 360 solutions that bring together technology and industry expertise to enable the best experience for organisers and fans alike.
We're post Series-D funded, and backed by some of Europe's largest VC funds giving us the resources and stability to realise our global ambitious growth plan.
We believe that our business should reflect the events and festivals we partner with. As such, we welcome applications from individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds. All we ask is that you have a passion for festivals and creating the best live experience for our organisers and fans.
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world.
We’re now looking for bubbly, hardworking, motivated people to join our amazing Customer Support team, for the upcoming busy summer festival season. This is a fixed-term contract role for 4 months, with the potential for longer.
The role will be remotely based, from home, coffee shop, or wherever you feel most comfortable!
We are offering an initial 20 hours per week, which may increase during exceptionally busy periods, and also decrease if the team is slightly quieter. This will be a shift-based role, covering hours our core hours of business, 7 days a week.
If you're passionate about music festivals and ensuring our customers receive the best service available to them, looking to work flexible hours, and from home/remotely? Then we'd love for you to join our Customer Support team!
- You will be the face of Festicket to our festival-goers around the globe, representing our business on a personal level to our customers.
- You will help our festival-goers with various requests related to our Festival products.
- You will be the main point of contact for our festival-goers. Communicating with them through our email and social media channels.
- This role will report into the Head of Customer Service.
- Previous customer service experience (written based) preferable, but not essential.
- If you speak any of the following languages it would be a welcome additional skill, but again, not essential: French, German, Spanish, Portuguese
- True team player and an outgoing personality with confidence in interacting with all sorts of customers.
- Fast, accurate typing skills and high level of comfort in using live communication tools (i.e. email, Twitter, Facebook).
- Pro-active, ambitious and result-oriented working style.
- A real problem solver and you work well under pressure.
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment.
- Experience working with music festivals is a big plus.
- You are happy, friendly, confident & engaging, 'a people person', whilst also sharp.
- BYOD - Bring your own device. You will be required to provide your own equipment, and full access to our systems will be
We’re a team of 100, with our HQ located in the amazing heart of Camden. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
Benefits & Perks also include:
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & all year round staff discount
- Weekly company yoga sessions