ClearScore is hiring for the newly created role of - Impact Manager - to play a leading role in delivering our company mission. This is a strategic and collaborative role that requires vision, focus and commitment as well as proven executional drive. We’re looking for someone who is truly passionate about wider impact issues, is an advocate for our users and is able to demonstrate exceptional judgement and integrity.
Your work will play a critical part in delivering on our core mission for our users, the wider communities, environment and industry ecosystem to which we contribute. You’ll work with our Chief People Officer and Executive group to shape and drive the delivery of our wider impact work as our business scales in the coming years.
- Deliver against our global ‘wider impact’ strategy – around our core People proposition ‘build something that matters’ – focussed on Communities, Environment, Employees and our Users
- Produce our annual Impact report
- Ensure we are measuring and building our impact through certification
- Drive the delivery of our Diversity and Inclusion strategy to ensure we hit tangible goals set by the CPO and leadership team
- Drive our sustainability agenda – across our technology and operations
- Be an ambassador for ClearScore and for our industry, representing our mission to external groups – in our community and networks
- Engage our employees in our initiatives, providing a platform for our people to contribute their unique capabilities to the wider impact agenda
- Effectively manage and direct our impact and charity budget to deliver against our objectives, as well as influence across the organisation
- Develop strategic partnerships as well as managing existing ones – e.g. 3 Pillars, The Money Charity
We recognise that this role is more about your drive and passion for the subject than having had a career in this space. You may be a recant MBA graduate or from a consultancy background looking for a change. You may be from an HR, operational of commercial and feel you want to focus on something new. In any case you will be able to demonstrate the following
- Previous experience of impacting business strategy.
- Passion and knowledge of social issues and sustainability.
- Strong project management and organisation skills.
- Resilient and able to work independently towards objectives.
- Good with data and building a case for action
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to influence and build rapport with senior stakeholders at all levels.