Join a disruptive recruitment business that is utilising Tech to deliver recruitment as a service.
You'll be joining a startup with significant room for personal growth. If you are seeking and excited by a challenging sales related role that encompases SaaS B2B with a innovative twist we would love to hear from you.
You don't have to be perfect but you do need to be driven, positive and want to progress proffesionally and personally.
Ideally you will be a graduate and/or have some experience in phone/demo led sales.
Early hire will benefit from the abilty to develop quickly, have access to share options and enjoy a high performing but fun environment.
Overall purpose of role
- Engage with and introduce new talented candidates and companies to work with us.
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates and companies to encourage and ensure use of the platform.
- Develop understanding and key contacts in your industry.
- Assist with the recruitment process between candidates and companies as required.
- Seek and report feedback, both positive and negative from users for platform development.
- To increase sign ups, usage, service, brand recognition, placements, and revenue.
- To increase company uptake to our unique recruitment subscription model.
- Set and carry out business development activities inline with company goals to include cold calls, meetings, virtual meetings, presentations, emails, linkedin.
- Talk companies and candidates through the sign up process.
- Carry out online demo meetings showing our capability.
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates and companies in a service led fashion.
- Assist both parties with use of the platform, offering help and advice.
- Meet and exceed key metrics for both candidates and companies to include sign ups, user engagement, offers, placements and revenue.
- Liaising with existing candidates when a Company wants to interview them. Here you’ll be responsible for helping with logistics, such as agreeing and booking meetings, following up feedback and generally helping both parties have the best experience we can deliver.
- Prevent problems before they even happen by carrying out vital day-to-day tasks
- Hitting target response times and upholding quality and quantity of communication.
- Listen to our candidates and companies spot reoccurring problems they are facing and let the business know how we can improve
- Keeping candidates engaged with happy, friendly and helpful emails.
- Seek out and report back critical feedback of operation and platform from users.
- Constantly seek to improve user experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Ability to willingly strike up conversations
- See rejection as a challenge not a full stop.
- Service led mindset
- Motivated to continually develop and improve personally and as business
- Not afraid to upset the status quo
- Use of Gmail, dropbox, Zoom, Hubspot + Various cloud based tools to assist in the role.