stretch inc., an assisted stretching studio with multiple London locations, is looking for a fun, witty, and creative marketing and social media professional. You will be the voice of the company, creating, scheduling and distributing engaging and interesting content across multiple social channels. We are looking to you to help us grow with exciting ideas and marketing campaigns that drive revenue, cultivate our brand, highlight our product and embody stretch inc. values and objectives.
You will be working with a small team that focuses on online growth. stretch inc. is an innovative and fresh experience and we need a strategy that captures that vibe.
The role will grow and develop as the company grows and develops with the potential to take on more responsibility.
You will gain invaluable experience in marketing, partnerships, and promotion of events but as a rough guide here is what we expect:
- Design a campaign that drives online booking
- Managing the company's social media calendar and accounts, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and any other relevant platforms.
- Plan and create content to effectively deliver stretch inc’s message and increase online following
- Report activity and performance data against the campaigns you run and the copy you create
- Be a key stakeholder in event marketing and planning and promote our events through social media engagement
- Develop partnerships for marketing promotion
- Develop and maintain contacts and a distribution network
- Creation and management of marketing materials including text content, images, blogs, and more
- Creation of artwork for emails, digital newsletters, brochures, event signage, social media, and other marketing tools
- Build relationships inside and outside the company to promote online presence
Experience is great, but not essential. Personality, work ethic, and organisation skills are paramount. We’re looking for a hardworking and ambitious team-player who is excited to grow with the company. You will bring:
- A great eye for design, attention to detail and composition
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- A keen user of social media
- An enthusiastic and positive outlook, energy, passion and “let’s do this” attitude
- Initiative to share and implement ideas
- Ability to communicate confidently within the team and externally
- Excellent organization skills, and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively in a fast-paced environment