Do you want to be part of a huge growth story, lead the charge and smash through barriers? Do you get your energy from seeing the direct impact of your work on customers who need our solution? If so, we want to talk to you!
At Zoomo, we're leading the charge in enabling our vision to transition every urban mile to light electric vehicles (LEV) that are accessible to build carbon-neutral cities. To that end, we are building the world’s most convenient, affordable, and safe e-bike platform.
In the short span since the founders went full time in 2019, Zoomo has raised over $30M from some of the world’s savviest investors and built world-leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance. We're a fast-growing start-up with a global footprint across Australia, France, United Kingdom, United States, and the Philippines, where we are now the trusted partner to some of the world's leading and most innovative companies like Uber, DoorDash, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Wholefoods, Gorillas, Just Eat, Getir, and many more.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, hands-on Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the People & Culture team. The role’s primary responsibility will be to help recruit our Workshop and Front of House roles. Occasionally, you will also help the recruitment process for the corporate/office based roles. In addition, we will seek your involvement with a range of exciting projects including delivering Talent and Employee Experience strategy whilst keeping the focus on the continuous improvement of the function, processes, and technologies throughout the Company. As our in-house TA Specialist you'll be directly responsible for finding the right people to fuel our growth!
Your responsibilities will include
- Collaborate with Workshop and Warehouse managers to understand requirements and establish effective recruiting strategies
- Develop and advertise accurate job descriptions to attract the right candidate pool
- Apply effective recruiting practices to passive and active candidates
- Share best practice interviewing techniques with managers
- Build an effective network of internal and external resources to call on as needed
- Ensure candidates receive timely, thoughtful and engaging messaging throughout the hiring process
- Promote our values, culture and remote only passion
- Actively contribute to building engaging employer brand content
- Design and monitor key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of our employment practices
- Develop recommendations for course corrections by leveraging data from our ATS, post interview and post hire surveys and other feedback loops
- Continually search for opportunities to elevate our brand by identifying industry best practices, evaluating competitors and nurturing networks and partnerships
To be successful in this role, we believe you will need -
- 5 plus years’ experience in successfully recruiting high volume Workshop and Warehouse roles
- Experience recruiting within the micro-mobility sector will be a distinct advantage
- Experience with competitive European job markets is a must
- Ambitious, efficient and stable under tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to build relationships with managers and colleagues across teams and timezones
- Working knowledge using ATS (Workable and Fountain) and the HRIS (Sapling)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills across all levels
At Zoomo, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunities. We offer you the chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunities for personal development, including:
- Competitive salary on offer, plus equity options.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid remote/office work model.
- Tech Allowance for BYO device
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance
- Complimentary Coffee, Snacks and an E-bike
- Pet-friendly office at HQ
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Even if you don’t think you tick all the boxes, but believe that you have the skills and capabilities to make an impact, we’d love to hear from you.