Reporting to the Managing Director/Operations Director, the Account Manager will oversee guest communications and manage the operation of the short-let property management. You will take overall ownership and responsibility for all daily tasks, and deal with guest and property issues as they arrive. You will be a natural conversationalist as you may be the first point of contact to new property owners looking to onboard their property with us. You will also be responsible for taking new bookings and managing our various booking platforms from a central channel manager. You will implement new processes to improve efficiency within the business. You will keep accurate records and reports.
This is a full-time position which will include some weekend working.
Other responsibilities include;
- Onboarding new properties into the system
- Dealing with property owner enquiries
- General office duties as required
- Some financial duties around customer payments
- Supporting the MD and Operations Director with any other activities as directed
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role managing the short-let guest rental journey
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite (especially Excel)
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to multitask a varied workload and be reactive
- Previous experience of using a channel manager and an understanding of the regulations around customer data
- The ability to build good working relationships with colleagues, clients and customers alike
- Highly organised and dedicated, a real team player
- Experience managing cleaners attending short-let properties
- Driving licence and own transport for very occasional duties out of the office, though not essential.