Lukango is an early stage startup looking to disrupt the way small business insurance is delivered.
We are targeting modern, micro businesses in underserved segments. We aim to provide our customers:
- CLARITY: We provide a humanised and simplified customer experience
- CUSTOMISATION: We develop purpose built, reliable insurance products in line with underserved customers & segments real needs
- COMMUNITY: We provide a club for Business Owners to connect to us, useful partners and each other
- COMMUNICATION:We listen to the customer, communication is proactive and clear
We value PASSION, TRUST and CREATIVITY.
As a business we have diversity in our genes and strive to build a culture that celebrates the different voices of our employees and customers. It fuels our innovation and helps us understand the unique business owners we serve.
About THE PERSON
We are currently looking for key personnel to form the founding team of this business.
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Can work with ambiguity
- Pick things up quickly
- Can work autonomously
- Is willing to get stuck in
- Will have input into the overall business strategy
About THE ROLE
We are looking for a Data & Analytics Officer to:
- Responsibility for defining, proposing, agreeing data architecture for Lukango
- Define and deliver data analytics strategy
- Be responsible for sourcing and managing relationships with third party data analytic vendor partners
- Provide business input into the data technology strategy
- Capture how all data (wherever originated) flows through the Company
Preferred Experience / Skills
- Solid data mesh philosophy background
- Previous SME and startupexperience welcomed but not essential
- Previous insurance experience welcomed but not essential
- Proven track record of building data strategy from scratch
- Actuarial background preferred
- AWS, Snowflake, Looker, Python experience welcomed
About THE PAY
Lukango is pre-seed so there are many options for pay and equity. If there is a preference this is negotiable. Example package: up to £60k plus equity.