Product Administrator for the Fastest Growing AI-Driven B2B Software Marketplace.
- Employment + Equity (Salary + Bonus + Stock)
- Progression to Operations Manager
- Remote Working
Comparesoft is the UK’s first AI-driven B2B marketplace. We help businesses to compare B2B software – hence our name, Comparesoft.
Over 6000 large, medium and small businesses have used our comparison platform to discover the right software solution, including KPMG, GE, Volvo, Siemens, Invesco and Barclays.
There are three key elements of Comparesoft:
1) Acquiring software buyers.
2) Acquiring software vendors.
3) Connecting relevant software buyers with relevant software vendors.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
1) Assessing leads (information about software buyers), connecting them with suitable vendors and monitoring leads progress. This includes sending leads (Information about Software Buyers) to software vendors.
2) Work very closely with Software Vendors to understand how they are working with our recommended Software Buyers. This will involve managing expectations, collaborating to maximise vendor benefit, soliciting and incorporating feedback based on vendor performance.
The role requires you to:
1. Take complete ownership of information relating to software buyers.
We are offering above-market equity with this role. You will be a co-owner in Comparesoft, and we expect an owner-level mindset.
2. Be an A-player with emails and verbal communication.
Sending leads with relevant context and following-up with our customers will require impactful written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
3. Be an analytics-oriented person.
Being data-oriented and detail-focused with software buyer information is vital to success in this role.
4. Have 3 to 5 years of experience in communication-oriented product or operations roles.
Experience with developing and maintaining digital product experiences would be very useful for you to accelerate your success in this role.
Behaviours for the role
1. Have a positive, upbeat and energetic outlook. Celebrate minor milestones as well as major goals.
2. Be organised with good communication skills.
3. Be able to hold thoughtful and planned communications with our customers – this will be vital.
4. Set the tone on speed and quality of leads sent to software vendors. As a start-up, our speed of execution is essential.
5. Be able to ask team members and customers tough questions (with empathy).
Your career is important to you and to us. Below, we have listed 10 key things that may be useful as you consider this role:
1. You will be vital to build and execute our core product strategy. The role is designed to progress into Operations Manager.
2. You will administer the product which is used by Transport for London, BAE Systems, Deloitte, Lucozade and 6000 other businesses.
3. You will receive a salary based on experience + bonus + significant stock options + progression to Operations Manager. The stock options offered with this role are at least twice that of a comparable role in the market.
4. You are an early employee, which means that you will have the opportunity to make your mark by developing your team and your influence. You will have significant growth opportunities.
5. We have raised two rounds of funding from leading venture capitalists, Mercia Fund Management in January 2017 and Blackfinch Ventures in April 2019.
6. We are advised by the team that built Just Eat, Autobutler and NewVoiceMedia – you can see that we are backed by people who have built high-growth companies.
7. We have developed a unique human + artificial intelligence-driven product to position Comparesoft as a leader in a £36.5 billion market in the UK.
8. Comparesoft is the UK’s first revenue-generating, AI-driven search assistant. We have proven our business model in 1 software category and are expanding into 10 new software categories this year. We plan to be in 300 software categories in the next 3 to 5 years.
9. The founders of Comparesoft have known each other for the last 12 years and have worked together before starting Comparesoft.
10. The role is fully remote.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat on the phone followed by an hour or two of online interviews where you’ll have a chance to meet the team. Our interview process is built around understanding your experience, your cultural fit with the business and that we’re the right fit for you: it’s not about making you sweat or catching you out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Take a look at our website to see if you’d like to work with us: https://comparesoft.com/about-comparesoft/.