Lukango is an early stage startup looking to disrupt the way micro business insurance is delivered.
We deliver smart insurance solutions to power the micro (and mighty) economy.
We value PASSION, TRUST and CREATIVITY.
As a business we have diversity in our genes and strive to build a culture that celebrates the different voices of our employees and customers. It fuels our innovation and helps us understand the unique business owners we serve.
About THE PERSON
We are currently looking for key personnel to form the founding team of this business.
We are looking for people who :
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Can work with ambiguity
- Pick things up quickly
- Can work autonomously
- Is willing to get stuck in
- Will have input into the overall business strategy
About THE ROLE
We are looking for a Systems Architect/Head of Engineering to:
- Define and propose software architecture design for Lukangos platform
- Needs to be hands on in the engineering
- Oversee effective, timely implementation of the platform
- Interface with third party engineering businesses
- Working with marketing and other colleagues, map the customer journey from initial customer contact, through sales strategy and fulfilment, to aftercare and eventually off-boarding
- Take ownership of tech operations
- Support the business on all technology topics
Preferred Experience / Skills
- Previous start up experience welcomed but not essential
- Previous insurance / financial services experience welcomed but not essential
- Proven track record of building platforms from scratch
- AWS, Gitlab experience essential
About THE PAY
Lukango is pre-funding so there are many options for pay and equity.
Equity split depending on skills and overall contribution
Salary will be introduced once investment has been secured
If you have just a few hours a week and would be keen to get involved, then please apply, just outlining why you're interested and what areas you'd like to get involved in