BoroughBox is an exciting scale-up business focused on the independent food and drink sector. Working across multiple areas within the supply chain we’re involved in everything from sales (D2C and B2B) to logistics (3PL). Put simply, we help independent food and drink brands grow.
We’re looking for someone to join our marketing team to manage our paid online advertising campaigns. You’ll have a passion for analysing data and will use these skills to review our Google Ads, Social Advertising and Remarketing campaigns to drive improvements in revenue and return on ad spend. You’ll work closely with the agency who runs our Google Shopping campaigns, and alongside their activity you’ll launch a Google text ad campaign to find new customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing PPC campaigns on Google and have a good understanding of social advertising. You’ll have a high level of experience using Excel to analyse data and be able to find actionable insights from large data sets.
- Experience of setting up and optimising Google PPC campaigns.
- Knowledge of social advertising, Facebook and Instagram. LinkedIn and TikTok would be an advantage.
- First class Excel skills - able to analyse large amounts of data to pull out key data and improvements.
- Knowledge of retargeting, and prospecting, ideally with Criteo.
- Strong communication skills.
Perks of working at BoroughBox:
- High level of responsibility from day one.
- Lots of potential for growth.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata, based on 5 day working week).
- 20% discount on BoroughBox.com.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Lots of product sampling!
To apply please send your CV with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, and your salary expectations.