What you'll do
We are looking for a proactive sales and marketing executive to help optimise our processes and drive growth at GoForma.
We have a wide range of content that has been written and currently generate over 20k monthly visitors to our site but we want to work with someone that is hungry to double our growth in 3-6 months.
- Create and update content calendars and social media posting calendars
- Familiar with online blogging software and Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Understanding of basic SEO principles
- Experience with writing and editing online content (previous example blog posts would be useful)
- Help refine marketing collateral, messaging and brand voice
- Take ownership of our overall marketing strategy and priorities
- Proactively identify backlink opportunities and reach out to website owners
- Identify content partner opportunities and respond to incoming marketing enquiries
- Willingness to learn new tools like Ahrefs, UberSuggest, Webflow and Google Analytics
- Find ways to reduce sales friction
- Co-ordinate internal inbox and emails
- Provide responsive support via phone, email and WhatsApp to new enquiries
- Optimise internal processes for tracking conversations and converting leads to clients
- Help input to product features
- Provide initial consultation calls to help customers set up a new company quickly (training will be provided)
- Proactive prospecting via LinkedIn
- Find new sales channels to connect with clients
This will take a combination of creativity, enthusiasm, and focused execution. You'll have significant autonomy and ownership, able to build and execute your own strategies.
Nice to haves:
Have experience in B2B SaaS sales, Marketing, Content, Backlinks or partnerships
Have worked in a high growth B2B startup
Have experience in outbound lead generation and/or account upselling
Are a team player with a hunger to grow
Our interview process:
An initial conversation so we can tell you about GoForma, you can ask any questions and we can learn more about your experience and interests
A discussion on some of our challenges and how you’d approach tackling these
Working for GoForma
GoForma is a fully remote company, but despite that, we're all pretty close. Our work is important to us, and we know we work best when we actively maintain a good work-life balance.
Competitive salary + uncapped commission (to be determined with the candidate after 3 months) and pension
Flexible working hours
Negotiable holiday allowance (plus public holidays)
If you're unsure whether to apply (or just want to ask a question) please just get in touch.