ShareVision is the dedicated Live Streaming platform for traders, investors and global finance.
Everyday content creators Go Live on ShareVision, sharing their views, opinions and analysis on the markets, news and charts. These content Creators then engage with their audience in real-time through Live-Chat.
ShareVision Creators include individual retail traders, hedge fund managers and corporations like Bloomberg who all share their opinions, views and Live Streams to ShareVision’s dedicated finance community.
With tens of thousands of customers having joined ShareVision already, we are well on our way to creating the most complete, creator driven, ecosystem in global finance.
Visit ShareVision.com, or join us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to join the conversation.
About the role
We are looking for talented people to help us scale and expand. Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Partnerships Manager will be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and closing partnerships to continue our strong growth trajectory.
You should be familiar with working in a small team, have an entrepreneurial mindset and be a proven self-starter. You will be comfortable in adapting to change as ShareVision grows, and can expect to work on multiple different projects and strategies over a short period of time.
As a Senior Partnerships Manager you would be expected to hit the ground running, bring your own ideas, tactics and thoughts to improve existing processes and be able to support and build up your colleagues around you.
- Create and execute local strategic programmes and other content partnership projects.
- Create new partnership strategies to fulfill ShareVision’s objectives.
- Identify prospect partners, and contact prospects by phone & email to present your proposals.
- Track and report important performance metrics and progress against goals.
- Provide regular narrative reporting to senior management.
- Maintain CRM and other processes required for reporting.
- Creator and Partner acquisition & business development, from outreach to complex contract negotiation and execution.
- Manage relationships with existing partnered content creators and their representation where applicable.
- Develop and operate systems designed to improve creator satisfaction with ShareVision.
- Mentor and support colleagues in achieving their objectives.
- At least 5+ years people management experience
- At least 6+ years business development experience in the UK internet/media/finance landscape
- Must be strategic, creative and can narrate how plans will satisfy organisational goals.
- Focused on setting and exceeding personal, team, and organisational goals.
- Can liaise at all levels.
- Understanding of common online video and online advertising metrics.
- Understanding of common trading and investing terminology.
- Ability to travel to events (up to 20 days travel per year)
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and other MS based packages.
- Have an existing network in the finance, investing, economics or trading spheres.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to deliver strong presentation and pitches and build strong relationships internally/externally
- Have been or are currently a part-time investor and/or trader.
- Have previous experience leading a team of business development or partnership colleagues.
- Have previously worked at an online brokerage firm.
- Competitive salary.
- ShareVision operates a fully remote team with frequent virtual meetings and consistent in-person meetings where applicable (we therefore welcome global applications).
- 21 days annual leave plus public holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ShareVision. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for ShareVision. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.