Co-founder CMO at Vidicrew Ltd
Salary: £2500 per month (with the potential to increase in-line with company performance)
Equity: Up to 20% of Vidicrew Ltd
Location: Ideally London
Type: Combination of remote working and coworking
Funding received to date: £176k
Current valuation: £875k
Who we are
Vidicrew is an early stage startup, disrupting the video-tech space, with a view to exiting within 5 years. Currently in an exciting period using its second round of investment to improve its platform and grow its user base.
Our vision is to become the fastest company in the world at turning user-generated content into films. We have developed an app and web platform, which people use to collaborate and easily collect video/photo moments into one online gallery. We also offer quick edit solutions to transform the content into fun and personal films, perfect for social media.
We are currently generating sales and users in the b2c wedding market, and we have also created impactful videos for b2b customers in markets such as travel, universities, festivals, events and more. The potential to scale is huge!
What we need
Growth!... Be the driving force behind increasing our user base...
You’ll be joining the senior management team; CEO Paul Hulligan and CTO Romeo Radanyi. Your role essentially involves everything growth and marketing related to drive the business forward, with a real focus on developing and executing strategies to increase our user base. We currently have 3 young marketing graduates, ready to support you.
You’ll also contribute to shaping the vision and future plans, including how we might expand and develop our product into other markets. Bringing a fresh, new energy to help steer the company towards its desired exit.
- Someone who is familiar with or interested in startups
- Marketing experience, ideally at a senior level, with some demonstrable experience of growing a product user base and optimising user acquisition and experience, preferred
- Experience of managing teams and social media channels is advantageous
- Have a real love for marketing and tech
- A strategic thinker and proactive doer
- A natural leader
What’s on offer
- £2500 per month (with the potential to increase in-line with company performance)
- Up to 20% equity stake in Vidicrew Ltd
- Option to work remotely or in a coworking community alongside the CEO
- Opportunity to work with our investors and contribute to future fundraising activities
- The potential of a multi-million pound exit, within the next 5 years
- Working with our ready-built advisory board and contacts
- A team! We have 3 young marketing graduates, ready to support you
If this excites you then please get in touch.