The Adventure: Beamy's offer is unique on the market. With around fifteen French key accounts signed since April 2020, despite the COVID crisis, today's goal is to expand internationally. Beamy has currently 25 employees and hopes to double its workforce by the end of 2021.
Product : Beamy consolidates all the company's digital knowledge, providing a clear, real-time overview of the SaaS stack (number of apps, usage, risks, etc.). This streamlines the governance of the IT stack, helping all stakeholders coordinate when implementing a new application or renewing an existing one.
Context : The global Software as a Service market is expected to grow from 22% each year, but nobody has conquered the UK market yet.
We are preparing our first major fundraising round and wants to start the internationalization by opening the United Kingdom. As the first Salesperson dedicated to this market, you will help us understand the best ways to break into the sector. You will have the opportunity to be a key actor in the international development of Beamy and to grow your own team in the midterm. 🇬🇧
You will have full control over the sales cycle from qualification to closing. We do complex sales with long cycles of 3 to 12 months. It involves ensuring customer meetings and managing contacts at different levels and professions (often C-level and technical: CIO, IT Purchasing Director, CISO, DPO, etc.).
Build up the UK commercial strategy :
- Understanding the B2B SaaS Management market in the UK and the local competitive landscape, with the support of our Marketing Manager. Identify Beamy's strengths, opportunities, weaknesses and potential challenges in this market.
- Identifying the high-priority targets (by vertical / organization type / level of access / key personas) to penetrate the UK market.
- Interviewing as many people as possible to understand the need, the roles & buyer personas, and map out the organisation for existing and potential clients.
- Working closely with our Marketing Manager to set up content strategies in order to generate and nurture leads.
- Analyzing the relevance of our outbound campaigns in UK and help the Business Developers monitor the international prospecting activities.
Build and manage the sales pipeline :
- Working hand in hand with the SDR / Bizdev team and rely on them to understand the client and open the right doors to move forward in the closing phases.
- Creating a strong network: you handle our complex sales cycle from qualification to end, and leverage your relationship with Beamy's client accounts and partner consultancies to open up new opportunities.
- Data tracking : you monitor your activity through KPIs that you jointly define with our COO. Our CRM is Pipedrive.
👤 YOUR PROFILE:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in BtoB SaaS sales, and 2 years on an international position
- You are used to conducting complex sales and negotiations with long sales cycles ;
- You are passionate about new technologies and innovation, you enjoy promoting technological subjects ;
- Entrepreneurial mindset: opening a new market sounds really exciting to you, and you are eager to develop your own strategy! ;
- You are native or perfectly bilingual in English, you have already led sales with international clients. Fluency in French is a plus.
- Structured and organized: you're not afraid to build a new business from scratch with scalable methodologies ;
- Strategic thinker: you love exploring new possibilities to reach your goals and close deals.
🔥 WHAT WE OFFER:
- A real entrepreneurial experience, within an early stage startup !
- A key position in our organisation and the opportunity to be a pivotal contributor in Beamy's transition to acceleration and scale ;
- No micromanagement, full ownership and high autonomy ;
- A close-knit and committed team that is bold and daring ;
- A competitive salary (£70k to £100k) + equity ! 💰
- Remote-friendly: we work 3 consecutive days per month on site only !