Reachdesk is a cutting edge sending platform that allows companies to deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations with sales and marketing tech stacks power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda. Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
Reachdesk has just raised $43m in Series B funding and we've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021. We're assembling a world-class global team, our headcount has grown to over 120 over the course of the last year across London, Lisbon and NY offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
About the role
- Managing, mentoring and galvanising a team of super smart Product Designers, apportioning workflow and providing direction.
- Working within a product area where you’ll be the advocate of design, leading by example with knowledge of both best practice and more innovative ways of solving user problems and opportunities.
- Planning and prioritising sprint work with your Product Managers.
- Setting achievable design timelines, ensuring transparency and good communication with the team and stakeholders as your team works through the necessary design phases.
- Making smart and timely judgements on when best to sketch ideas vs jumping straight into Figma to ensure you spend your time as effectively as possible.
- Forming UX/UI directives using qual and quant insights, design principles and best practice.
- Building strong relationships with Engineers to ensure smooth, clear communication and that prototypes are translated to code matching the same level of design quality.
- Identifying new opportunities, challenging and refine existing processes.
- Planning and conducting user research and testing within your product area too.
Outside of your product area
- Help to build and maintain a growing design system both through documentation, adding new components, improving and evolving existing ones.
- Collaborate regularly with the design team using critiques to level each other up.
- Help mentor junior/mid weight designers in their professional development.
- Support cross-team initiatives (iImproving our hiring process, community presence, interviewing new team members)
- You’re at least 4-6+ years into your Product Design career with solid experience mentoring and managing junior designers.
- You have a strong portfolio of case studies to share how you’ve approached design, the process you’ve taken, the results you’ve gained.
- Expert know-how in UX and UI design with demonstrable experience in shipping successful digital products to users.
- Passionate about pixels, craftsmanship and the impact of design.
- A huge fan of Figma having come from using tools like Sketch you’ve realised the benefits of a more collaborative tool.
- A strategic thinker with a strong commercial mindset and focus on the impact of your work to the business as a whole.
- Naturally collaborative and supportive with the ability to give and take design critique constructively.
- Can hit the ground running with bags of motivation! We’re a dynamic, fast moving startup where agility is key.
- Have a pulse on industry trends and cultural shifts in the digital landscape (design and technology) that you can apply to daily design exercises.
- Data driven, always wanting to gain insights with valuable qual and quant metrics.
- Good with time management. Pragmatic and level headed with your exploration when there’s a need to refine quickly.
- Passionate about what you do and want to have fun doing it.
Nice to have 😄
- Experience using prototyping tools such as Principle, Framer to illustrate more granular micro interactions.
- Ability to use HTML/CSS as another way to create more robust prototypes.
- Experience working for B2B products (Enterprise software experience is a plus!)
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.