Because you’ve got experience and vision. Because you’re looking for a long-term career in a company that promotes a culture of togetherness, work-life balance and flexibility. Because you’re a good communicator and a diligent, detailed worker who knows their way around technology. And last, but not least, because you’ve got that award-winning attitude and a desire to make a positive difference!
Because we’re revolutionizing the way virtual assistance is done around the world. Because we help businesses of all sizes operate and grow by taking on their more tedious tasks such as admin work or lead gen so that they can focus on other, more important tasks. Because our diverse team of experts does everything from content writing to social media marketing and is always looking for new, skilful additions to the family!
We are looking for an experienced start-up CTO / senior engineering leader to take our MVP solution, product and organization to the next level. This is a unique opportunity to truly own the technical strategy, architecture and processes with a broad remit for innovation.
- Taking a hands-on approach
- Partnering with CEO to define, prioritize and realize product roadmap
- Communicating technology strategy to partners and investors
- Making executive decisions regarding the company’s technological requirements
- Designing and building data security and compliance processes to meet regulatory standards
- Aligning the technical aspects of the company’s strategy with its goals
- Deciding on an architecture that ensures a strong, stable, and scalable product
- Maintaining all internal systems and network infrastructure needed to facilitate the day-to-day operations of the company
- Driving efficiency and high performance from the engineering team
- Quickly iterating our early MVP solution to build on user feedback and experience
- Monitoring KPIs and IT budgets to assess the performance
- Working with other departments to implement solutions that improve operational efficiency and/or have a commercial benefit
- Discovering and implementing technologies that give us a competitive advantage
- Developing and maintaining relationships with important API integration partners
- Optimizing development practices to safeguard the quality and performance of our technology
- Proven experience as a CTO or a similar role
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related qualification
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Knowledge of technical domains incl. Java, Spring Boot, Microservices and Google Cloud; iOS/Swift UI is a nice bonus
- Knowledge of technological trends
- Ability to research
What’s on offer?
- Equity share
- An opportunity to help disrupt an entrenched industry
- Competitive salary can be negotiated once the start-up has secured funding
- Working with a friendly, ambitious team with MBAs, serial entrepreneurs, with a plan to create the next unicorn.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch now with the following:
CV or LinkedIn profile