We are a newly formed and fast-growing media start-up, founded by an ex-investment banker and senior medical professionals. Our mission is to disrupt the personal finance industry by breaking down and delivering easy to understand personal finance information to our Millennial and Gen Z audience, using a lifestyle and tech-focused approach.
We are looking for a video editor/videographer. This role will be responsible for quality video content across a visual and editorial perspective.
It is a part-time fixed + commission paid role where you are able to work at your own time as long as you are fulfilling the tasks set out for you.
- Manipulate and edit video pieces in a way that is aligned with Moneymedic’s guidelines and at a very high and creative standard
- Create rough, final cuts and trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video using emotive and creative techniques with picture/graphics/audio/sfx etc
- Research, archive and present imagery, music and video content as support material to projects
- Create, update and develop all graphic assets for video content.
- Colour correction / grading images and videos, conforming to broadcast and social standards and guidelines
- Shoot video content in studio and on location for editorial and branded content across the UK
- Have a solid working knowledge of digital cameras, accessories, and basic lighting
- Collaborate with the creative teams on video content ideas
- Strong abilities in creating and editing, story and narrative telling video content for social platforms
- Comfortable in giving creative direction on set when filming and generally full of creative ideas
- A highly self-motivated individual but also to work well as part of a team
- Able to work flexibly and reactively to a high volume video workflow
- Organised with assets and footage filing
- Team player and understands the important of collaboration
This is a paid part-time really with performance based commission available