Overview of the role
As a Digital Designer, you will be required to support the creative team on a wide variety of projects across websites, software/apps, social media, branding, animation & general marketing collateral.
As well as being a digital design nerd, you will have an outstanding, uncompromising attention to detail and proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
The ideal Freelance candidate will have agency experience; however, Healthcare experience is not a requirement if the candidate has extensive experience in multiple other industries for leading brands.
Spark Health is a cutting-edge digital growth agency, combining digital industry leaders from some of the world’s fastest growing consumer brands and agencies with experts from healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
We are a full-service digital agency offering strategic, digital marketing, creative and development services.
Our unique blend of skills and experience allows us to offer progressive digital solutions for healthcare and pharmaceutical brands to more effectively communicate with their audiences online and at a time when it has never been so important.
● Design and execution of website designs, user interface designs, social media assets, branding designs, email campaigns & email templates.
● Adhere to clients’ brand guidelines and industry compliance in ways that still push creative boundaries.
● Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organisation of graphic files.
● Work closely with Creative Director to understand project scope and objectives.
● Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design trends and techniques.
● 5+ years proven industry experience agency/studio side.
● Exceptional eye for Graphic Design
● Proficiency in Adobe CC & preferably Figma, will consider candidates proficient in other prototyping software’s such as Adobe XD or Sketch.
● Solid understanding of user experience design principles and software development processes.
● Understanding of animation techniques & experience using Adobe After Effects.
● Previous experience using Jira or similar project management software.
● Impeccable attention to detail.
● Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
● A stand-out portfolio of work.
● Confident, presentable and articulate, able to present clearly and with empathy to corporate senior management.
● Manage time effectively and meet internal deadlines.
● Energetic and agile.
● Collaborative worker.