The Entrepreneurs Collective is a private, members-only group for founders and investors. We are the UKs fastest growing start-up community and our aim is to accelerate EC start-ups to their goal of building leading companies by sharing resources, innovation, best practice and through value-added and monthly events. EC provides the platform for success by connecting founders with other exceptional start-ups, investors and industry leaders.
EC has enjoyed fast growth so far and we are keen to continue that momentum by adding a Fundraising Associate to the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a quickly expanding team at a time where you will have the chance to make a real difference & grow with us. The Role can be part time or full time (min 2days a week).
We are looking for a to help us grow the Startup and Investment community by identifying high-quality investors, startups and grow links with the VC community.
Although typically based in London we are all working remotely currently and would anticipate a mix of home and office when restrictions are lifted.
What are we looking for?
- Someone Passionate about startups and tech
- An excellent communicator with attention to detail
- Ability to Build trusted relationships with early-stage existing and new investors and startups, learning about their investment and other objectives
- Helping start-ups communicate with investors by maintaining the investor CRM database for clients, monitoring the IR inbox for clients, supporting with investor targeting, investor conference administration, and coordinating and attending investor meetings with Entrepreneurs
- Manage the information sharing between investors and start-ups to reduce friction in the investment process by aggregating, processing, and sharing feedback across investors and start-up
- Attending EC events and external events on behalf of EC to meet new investors and early-stage businesses Abilities
- Ability to build relationships with High Net Worth Individuals and Sophisticated Investors
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of maturity, integrity and a positive outlook
- Ability to be metrics-driven and hit KPI targets
- Excellent organisational and project management capability
- Ability to work autonomously and in a virtual team environment
- Knowledge of financial services, sales or startups
- Good English language Knowledge
- An understanding of startups, pitch decks and investor relations as a profession
- Basic understanding of Venture Capital and fundraising
- Financial and accounting knowledge a ;
- Ability to communicate clearly over the phone
- PowerPoint skills including formatting
- Strong communication skills
Prior experience is a plus, either as a founder or working in the fundraising space, but we do not require starters to bring a book of clients
Depends on hours worked but on a part time - full time basis would be a Basic Salary £15-22k depending on days worked and + generous %commission structure